Chapter 11

BELLE'S POV

The pain was sudden and it hurt like a bitch.

I was in the last class of the day when my teeth began to hurt.

Apparently the braces were tightening and the result was the dying feeling in my mouth.

My teeth ached and everytime they touched, they hurt.

My eyes burned at the pain and I softly whimpered at the pain.

I could barely pay attention to anything else, but at the pain.

"Sweet baby Jesus." I whispered, but it came out like "Stheet bathy jesusss".

I hade to place my tongue between my teeth so they wouldn't touch because they hurt when they touched.

"You sound like daffy duck." Blaze snorted next to me.

I glared at the board, refusing to look at him.

"What's wrong, baby. Braces got your tongue?" He asked,

I couldn't even clench my teeth!

His hand suddenly came down on my thigh.

I gasped and I looked up at him in surprise.

He was smirking and calmly stared up at the board.

My mind was going into overdrive, wondering wether I should cut his hand off or see what he was thinking on doing.

The more curious and naughty side of me wanted me to let him continue and I did.

After a few seconds he saw that I would let him and he raised his hand further.

He reached my crutch and he pulled the zipper down. I tried not to squirm in my seat.

I was both excited and suspicious of his intentions, but the adrenaline in me was high and I wanted to live for the moment. Even if meant being touched by an asshole in the middle of class where we could be caught.

His hand found its way into my underwear and he rubbed my somewhat hairy pųssy.

I had shaved the other day, but the hairs were growing back quickly.

He softly groaned as he reached my wet folds. He moved his hand up and down, adding friction to my clït.

It was impossible to hold back my moans. I was dying inside, wanting to release the loud pleasurable screams of ecstasy.

He slowly pushed his middle finger into me and I softly moaned.

"Try not to scream my name, dork. We might get in trouble." He said with a smug tone.

He then really let me have it.

His finger curled and grazed my walls as he rubbed and pounded into me.

You could almost hear the slushing sound and my desperate soft whimpers.

I laid my head on the table, covering my face with my arm.

My hands were into a fist and I tried not to scream out.

"Belle, put your head up." The teacher ordered,

"I can't, M-Ms. Harper." I rasped, trying not to moan out loud.

"And why not?" She asked,

"Stop." I whispered at Blaze, but he just pretended not to hear me.

"I have major cramps. I forgot to take my pills this morning and now my belly is killing me." I lied,

"Oh, well go to the nurse's office." She said,

"No, I-I don't want miss the lesson. I'll be fine, just need to lay my head down and ride the cramps down." I said with a shaky breath.

Ms. Harper nodded her head and went back to teaching.

I sighed in relief, but it quickly turned into a helpless groan.

"That was a good lie, dork." Blaze whispered, leaning to me.

"Now take my other fingers. Get them all wet with your nectar. I bet you taste just as delicious as you are." He said and pushed three more fingers into me.

Three of his thick fingers were now deep within me. He kept them still and was pressing them to my walls while pressing down at my clït.

Something began to build up in my stomach and I squirmed.

The need for his fingers to move increased and I groaned impatiently.

"Beg for it. (As I wrote this line, I suddenly decided to listen to the song:))" He ordered,

"What? No!" I protested,

"Mmmm." He hummed,

A few seconds later, he was slowly retracting his fingers.

I couldn't help, but clench around them, wanting them to stay in me and pleasure me on.

Blaze lowly growled and pressed down harder on my clït momentarily.

"Please Blaze." I begged,

I saw him smirk and he twisted his fingers.

The feeling he gave me was unimaginable. I have never been finger fucked, but damn I just knew Blaze was perfect at it.

I withered in pleasure as he hit a special spot within me.

I saw him snicker and he began to hit the spot over and over again.

I couldn't take any more and bit my tongue hard, ignoring the pain igniting from my teeth.

He hit the spot harder and faster and while rubbing my clït.

Before I knew what was happening, I gasped and my body froze as a wave of ecstasy and relief ran through me.

Blaze slowly pulled his fingers out of me and I slumped in my seat.

Finally after so long, he looked down at me. His eyes were dark and stormy and stared at me.

He raised his fingers and I watched with my mouth agape as he sucked them clean.

When he was done, he leaned to me so our faces were a few inches away.

"Next time I won't go so easy on you." He said,

I glared at him, officially coming down from my high.

"There won't be a next time. This was a terrible mistake and I take full blame." I muttered,

"Mmm, I'm sure you do. Your cheeks are flushed and your eyes look dazed. I know you enjoyed it. I can only give you the credit of tasting delicious and I honestly loved watching you cum around my fingers. I know you loved it too." He teased,

"I'm not going lie either. Even though it was a mistake... I don't regret it." I replied,

We stared at each other for a moment and we remained silent until the bell rang.