Chapter 22

BELLE'S POV

Turning around slowly, Lucas smiled at me as he walked over.

I fought the urge to growl and threw on a simple smile.

"...hey, Lucas. What are you doing here?" I asked,

"I came to see you, silly girl. Let's hang out." He said, throwing his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

"Actually, I can't right now. I have to go home. Maybe some other time." I objected,

He shook his head and grabbed my hand. I struggled to get out of his grip as he practically dragged me to his car.

"Lucas, let me go!" I snapped as we reached his car.

"No, can do sweetheart. I need you for something." He said as he opened the passenger door and forced me in.

He slammed the door shut and immediately went to open it, but it was on childlock. Lucas walked around and got in, turning the car on.

"What the hell is going on?" I demanded, glaring at him.

He smirked and shook his head as we pulled out from the school.

"You see, I'm in a bit of a pickle. That daddy of yours is back in town and is snooping around. I know you're back to being a family minus the big brother. I can't have that so I need you as leverage." Lucas said and I didn't understand a single thing of what he was talking about.

How the hell Lucas knows about the mess in my life.

"Don't worry, your boyfriend is one of my cards and if he really cares about you, he'll do exactly as I say." Lucas went on babbling, pissing me off even more.

"Listen here, you crazy son of a bitch. I have no idea of what you're talking about and you better let me out before I snapped your neck!" I snapped,

Lucas sighed almost as if bored and pulled to the side of the road. I thought he was going to listen to me, but he simply turned to face me with a deadly stare.

"Alright sugar, I'll tell you what's going on. My real name is Travis Astrid and I'm the reason your older brother is in jail. Your father is searching for me like a madman and found me the other day. He has sufficient information to turn me into the officials and have me in jail. I can't let that happen though. So, I'm going to use you to blackmail him. Destroy the information he has of me and he gets his sweet daughter back, if he doesn't... well then I fucking put a bullet through your skull." Travis said this all with a sickly sweet smile.

I sat there in shock, taking it all in.

"So, what does Blaze have to do with this?" I softly asked,

"Well... actually nothing really, but I hate him so I want to put him through hell before I leave." Travis shrugged,

"You're revolting." I said with a disgusted face.

"I know, sweetie. I am the villain after all." He said and we were back on the road to God knows where.

The drive was long and I was getting tired, but refused to fall asleep.

Soon enough, we pulled up to a motel and Travis reached back, pulling out a gun and I went rigid.

Without a word, Travis got out and walked over to my side.

"Get out." He ordered, pointing the gun at me.

With much internal struggle, I got out and he slammed the door shut before pressing the gun to my back.

"Room 43. Walk fast and don't draw attention to us." He ordered,

We briskly walked to the room and Travis jammed in a key before opening the door.