Chapter 2

(Louis's POV)

I was sitting attune desk in my private study in our apartment while Harry was on the phone to some colleague, my mind flashes back to all that we have been through from Xfactor to Harry admitting his love on the plane to Paris.

I was interrupted by a ringing in my pocket, Niall's calling, I answer the phone to my favourite Irishman.

"Hello!" I say cheerily.

"I believe your missing something..." He says with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Sorry?" I ask unsure of what he means.

"Guess who strolled up to our front door this morning." He says casually.

"Who?"

"Lucas."

"What, no Lucas is in his room!" I exclaim in disbelief, getting up and barging into his bedroom to see it empty. I run to Harry, "Haz, Lucas ran off!"

Harry immediately hangs up his phone and looks at me in a state of panic, "What?!"

"Y-y-you said he was at yours? What's he doing there?" I ask.

"Who's place is he at?" Harry interrupts.

"He's looking for Eleanor." Niall says calmly through the phone, I suddenly feel very lightheaded and need to sit down, I chuck the phone to Harry and collapse to my knees.

"Hello who's this?... Niall?... He's what?!... Ok... We will be on the next flight in the morning... Ok... See you tomorrow... Sorry about this." I hear Harry say, unable to hear Niall's side of the conversation. "Babe?" He attempts, lowering himself down next to me.

"Suppose I should have see this coming. I mean he did keep asking about her." I say feebly still unable to stand.

"Come on, let's start packing." Harry says helping me up.

-----

(George's POV)

"I can't believe you actually invited him out!" I shout at JJ as we sit in the club waiting for all the other boys to arrive, I texted Lucas the address.

"What?!" He shouts defensively, "He's your mate ain't he!"

"Yeah but..."

"But nothing!" JJ interrupts, "We'll all have some fun together!"

"Fine!" I say giving in, knowing there is nothing I can do about it, "But he doesn't know about me being yanno..?"

JJ nods understandingly, "For being best friends, you guys don't tell each other much."

"I thought I knew everything about him but apparently not." I say sadly.

"It's not like he knows everything about you." JJ argues.

"I just wonder what else I don't know." I say taking a sip of my vodka and coke.

Fifteen minutes later all the boys had arrived including Lucas who claimed to have taken so long because he got lost.

Everyone left to go dance but Lucas stayed at the bar with me, "Come on Georgie, come dance, we used to do it all the time to our dads' CDs!" He says trying to tempt me. I roll my eyes and mutter something about not being drunk enough, "Hey Georgie, that girl over there keeps looking at you I think she want some Georgie loving!" Lucas says with a chuckle whilst nudging my shoulder.

I follow Lucas' eyes to the girl to see a tall, blond girl running her had through her hair and nibbling lightly on her lower lip looking over at me curiously.