Chapter 11

(George's POV)

He's left?

Back to Paris and all I get is a shit text?

What the hell is wrong with him, it's my dads faults he is pissed not mine yet it's me he is taking it out on?

What the hell is wrong with him?

"Babe?" Josh's voice rings through my thoughts, "Babe?!" He says again with a more authoritative tone.

"Hmm..." I mumble looking up from my phone to my boyfriend with a dazed look. "Oh, Lucas just text me."

"Oh." He says with a hint of disappointment. "What does he want?"

I look back at the text re-reading it for the fifth time. "He's away back to Paris."

"Already?" He asks sounding shocked.

"Yeah..." I tell him.

"I'm sorry." He tells me with a reassuring smile whilst running his hand through his hair.

"Not your fault..." I murmur and stand up, "Just going to tell my dads ok, I'll be back in a sec." I walk away from Josh who's lying in my bed; he came round early to visit me with a bunch of flowers.

I storm out of my room and directly to the kitchen where my predictable parents are having a cup of tea.

"Lucas has left. Him and his dads are back in Paris." I exclaim bursting into the room.

"What?" Niall asks with confusion.

"Probably for the best." Liam mutters.

"Fuck up!" I yell, "He is my best friend and you treated him like shit! He didn't even tell me in person that he was leaving." I yell in frustration not caring about the language I used.

"Well he was probably upset when he found out about you and Josh!" Liam retorts instantly with a look of guilt and regret.

"What do you mean? How do you know that?" I ask him firmly, "How does he know about Josh and I?" I demand from him.

"He... He... Lu-Lucas may have came over late last night." Liam stutters nervously, placing his cup on the kitchen counter.

"What did you say?" I demand from him once again, needing to be firm to get answers.

"He saw you both, through the window he jumped the wall and I saw him. Then he left." He whispers taking a sip of his tea, not looking at me. He's hiding something, I know it.

"Did you speak to him?" I ask without response, "DID YOU SPEAK TO HIM!" I try again feeling furious.

"I knew that he was leaving soon, I just told him that you were happy with Josh and that he shouldn't interrupt you both." He admits guiltily.

"What have you done." Niall mumbles with disappointment at his partner.

"There was nothing going on between Lucas and I!" I yell at him knowing his suspicions, "Guess what though, I'm IN LOVE with him, he doesn't feel the same way, I'm the one with the feelings not him. But guess what 'Dad' I don't want anything to do with you anymore."

"Georgie-" he tries to say.

"Only people who care about me can call me that, my name is George. George Shelley. Not Horan-Payne." I cut him off before storming out. I head directly to my bedroom to lie down I walk in and see Josh playing on his phone with a smile on his face, "GET OUT!" I yell without thinking.

"What?" He asks stunned and confused.

"Get out!" I yell once more and he staggers up grabbing his jacket and swiftly makes his way out of the room and hopefully the house.