Chapter 21

Days passed and all boy prepared for New Years respectively, George throwing himself into preparation for the show; managing to not drink despite the urges and doing his best not to cut, only slipping up and giving in once. He never told Josh about what happened with Lucas instead deciding to suppress any and all thoughts of Lucas.

Lucas threw himself into his artwork; painting more and more. Despite his best efforts he couldn't stop thinking about George, occasionally breaking down into tears. Sarah unsure of what happened still did her best to comfort him.

Liam and Niall haven't spoke since Liam revealed about the baby. Niall tried to speak to George but he appeared to be pushing everyone away, throwing himself into his work.

Louis and Harry also tried to speak to Lucas but they decided it was time to let him have some space and work through what he needed to do.

New Year's finally arrived.

Louis woke up slowly reaching out for Harry only to find that he isn't in bed. He sits up and looks around the bedroom of their hotel suite. "Haz?" He calls out.

Harry doesn't respond but Louis can hear the shower running. Louis smirks, getting out of bed and pulling his boxers off walking into the bathroom, hearing Harry singing 'Little Things' in the shower. Louis slowly opens the door and sneaks into the bathroom. Harry, unaware of his presence feels hands sneak slowly around his waist, resting on his stomach.

"Happy anniversary babe." Louis whispers in his ear causing Harry to smile.

"You too." Harry says leaning back into Louis as Louis places soft kisses on his neck. "We haven't had... Fun... In ages you know." Harry whispers knowing they have been going through a slight dry patch.

"I know babe." Louis sighs, "I've been so worried about Lucas lately I just haven't been in the mood but fuck I want you." He tells Harry.

"Hmm?" Harry murmurs. "Prove it." Harry smirks, turning to face his husband.

Louis kisses pulls Harry out of the shower and drags him back to the bedroom. "Wait here." Louis instructs running off to the dressing area.

Harry sits in the bed, still wet from the shower, he waits patiently for Louis to reappear.

After a few minutes Louis appears back striding into the bedroom with a small bag. "What's that?" Harry asks.

"For you." Louis tells him setting it on his lap.

Harry opens the bags pulling out some lube, setting it to the side he feels something else in the bag. He pulls it out gasping at what he sees. "A dildo?" Harry asks

"You haven't had anything in your ass for a long time, thought we could have some fun with it." Louis says with a shrug causing Harry to nod furiously.

Louis takes the dildo in his hand crawling up his husband, straddling him placing his lips against Harry neck, slowly kissing down and around making his way up the other side of his neck until reaching his lips.

"DADS?!" Lucas shouts from outside the hotel suite, banging on the door, "Let me in!"

"Are you actually fucking me?" Louis says climbing off his husband and pulling on some plain grey pyjama bottom and navy t-shirt.

"No, that's the problem." Harry says with a slight smirk, feeling proud of his little joke. "Coming buddy!" Harry shouts back to their son, grabbing his robe and ensuring it's fastened tightly around his waist. Harry opens the door to let his son in but freezes when he see him. Lucas' hair in disarray, red, puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks."What's wrong?" Harry asks wrapping an arm over his son's shoulder; directing him towards the sofa.