Emily: Part 2

NOTE: Ok, so at the moment it's me and a friend writing the story. Our writing styles are very different, so comment if you like the difference. I am writing Emily, while my friend writes Sarah and Alina. I hope you enjoy the new chapter!

Sarah handed Emily a book, leather cracking across the cover. "Look on page 203," Sarah said. Emily flipped through the book and started to read.

It said, "Witches and wizards have one magic ability that they can do, ex: magic through herbs, shapeshifting, time traveling, telekinesis, etc. However, there are two bloodlines that can have all the powers, these bloodlines are called the maj-witches."

"So we can do all magic?" Emily looked forward to her cousin. Sarah nodded.

"Yep."

"So that means that Alina and our bloodline's are the maj-witches?"

"I feel like there's something we must do, I don't know, like a quest. Oh my gosh!" Sarah suddenly turned to Emily with a face of disbelief.

"What?" Emily replied.

"What if it's like in Harry Potter where we-" Is this girl crazy? We would have known if there was a whole underground world.

"There's no underground world," Emily interrupted. Sarah stopped ranting and sagged in her seat. "I have to go, I'll see you later," Emily said as she got up and hugged Sarah.

The next day

Emily sat on the school bleachers, it was lunchtime so no one was there. She sat and ran her fingers through her hair before throwing her bag on the ground. Emily, it's easy, just make something float on your command... for once. The bag instantly fell. Emily stood up and angrily walked back and forth.

"Try and focus your anger on the bag," Emily heard a boy say behind her. She turned around and the bag dropped with a loud bang.

She started to walk towards him. "Really sorry to do this mate but-" Emily waved her hands in a circular motion and then pointed at him. "Oblitus." I can't have people knowing. A blue energy shot from Emily's fingertips

He stood there with his hands, he took one hand out of his pocket and held it up. This isn't a ball you can't stop it with your hands. As soon as the energy touched his hands, it disappeared instantly.

Emily's mind was clouded with anger as she walked over to him "Let's try this again." Emily grabbed his arm and instantly felt like all the energy in her body was being pulled from her.

"How did you-" she said weakly before her eyes closed and she fell to the floor.

Later that day

Emily opened her eyes as she felt the sun shine through her curtains. She snuggled into her blankets and tried to sleep in.

"Morning." Emily instantly sprouted from her bed and looked to see the boy from the other day, standing over her. "Don't worry, you're still at school ... 'technically."

"You- my magic- how did you do that?" Emily quickly got out of bed and walked towards him.

"I'm a siphon, I siphon magic from other witches." He stood up from his chair, Emily sat down on her bed. "I have a genetic mutation, I can do all magic when I have power. However, my magic only comes temporarily."

"W-w-hat are you?" Emily stuttered.

The boy walked over to Emily. "I already told you," he grabbed her arm. "I'm a siphon." He let go of her arm and started to walk away.

"By the way, my name's Nat-" Emily knocked him out with a lamp. OH MY GOD EMILY! What did you do, oh god, what are you going to do with him? The basement.

**

The basement was a magic proof area. Emily had anger issues which caused her magic to be out of control. The room had a chair that was
nailed to the ground, some magic proof tape, and a jar that held most of Emily's magic. Emily's magic got out of control a lot, so a few years back she put most of her magic in a jar that could only be unsealed by her. Emily swore not to open it until she had mastered her magic.

In the chair was the boy, Emily had taped him to the chair. Alina and sarah walked in.

"Emily are you crazy?!" Sarah walked over to the boy.

"Sarah, don't touch him, he's a siphon." Sarah just rolled her eyes tried to wake him up. Sarah was instantly taken aback .

"What th-"

"I told you, we can't have him forget because he just absorbs the magic," Emily said with her arms crossed.

"Siphon, and the names Nate," he opened his eyes. "And look, you all are like, twelve, so you're not going to kill me, and your magic doesn't work on me, so you should just let me go."

Emily could feel her whole face heating up as her blood boiled. She clenched her fist and started to walk over to him "Why you little-"

Alina and Sarah grabbed Emily's arms to hold her back. "Emily, calm yourself," Sarah yelled.

Emily sat on the ground. "What are going to do?"

"Maybe we should let him go," Alina said in a 'why not' tone.

"Couldn't he like come after us," Emily said, determined to stay calm.

"I'm right here, and I think you should let me go because I can't tell anyone about you without telling about me."

"What if we just teleported him to England or the wild. Then either he dies of starvation or he starts a new life somewhere else." Sarah recommended

"Kids at school will question," Emily replied.

"Ok let's take a vote..."

NOTE: I decided to leave what happens to Nate to the other writer, also we are super excited for 40+ reads! Also to tell who's perspective you are reading, you have to look at the chapter name. Bye loves💞