Emily: Part 4

"Wait, so he just asked you out... just like that?" Emily questioned as she and Sarah sat in Macy's, trying on dresses.

"Yep, and then I said yes and well-" Sarah peaked her head out of the dressing room to look at Emily. "Here we are." Sarah got back in her dressing room.

"Oh, well, is he cute?" Emily pulled out her phone and stared to scroll through her Instagram.

"Yeah- anyways, what are you going to do for your dance?" Sarah questioned.

"Umm, stay at home, watch T.V., eat fo-"

"You and Nate should go because, aren't you two like, besties now?" Sarah interrupted.

Sarah stepped out of her dressing room in a green strapless dress that proofed out from the waist and ended just above her knees.

"I like it," Emily stated.

"Ok, then I'm going to get it."

**
School

Emily pulled out a spell book as she sat on the school's bench.  "Hi Emily!" she heard someone say as a hand grabbed her arm playfully. Emily looked up to see Meg, staring down at here with a huge smile.

What do I do? Do I confront her, she just tried to take my magic! No I need to be subtle.

"Hi Meg!" Emily replied.

"Oh, what are you reading?" Meg said as she attempted to read Emily's book, but was interrupted when Emily slammed it shut.

"Nothing- just some extracurricular activities," Emily said nervously.

"Oh, well let's just-" Emily felt the book float out of her hands and towards Meg as Meg spun her hands in a circle.

It was Emily's free period and there was no one around. She stood up attempted to use her magic.  "Oblitus."

Meg eye's widened. "You lost your power." Meg dropped the book and walked towards Emily. "Where did you store your magic?" Meg said, getting closer to Emily's face.  Emily felt like she was on fire as Meg grabbed her arms.

"Yo-you-have-ma-magic," Emily said before falling to the ground.

"Where is it!?!" Meg screamed as Emily continued to feel her skin burn.

"You're lighting me on fire!"

"Oh, stop being a baby! It's only in your head."

Emily screamed for help as kids walked past, but no one stopped to look at her. Damn she put a invisible spell on us.  "I don't have my magic... I-I got rid of it..."

"Fine," Meg said with a grunt.  Emily felt her skin stop burning as Meg grabbed her arms to pull her up. "Oblitus."

Emily rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag "Witches are immune to other witch's charms, I might not have magic, but I still classify as a witch."

"I can't just let yo-"

"It's nice to know another witch, but I assume your a siphon..." Emily started to walk off "... or at least that's what your brother told me."

After school

Emily burst into Sarah's house and saw Sarah siting at her counter.

"I want my magic back," Emily said taking a seat across from Sarah

"What happened?" Sarah questioned, closing the thick brown book she was reading and staring at her cousin.

"She- she- I was there and she just used magic to make me think I was on fire- I was just there, on the ground... helpless. I don't want to feel like that!" Emily grabbed her hair.

"Who is she?"

"Meg. Why I get my magic back, I swear I'm going to-"

"If you think like that you won't get it back," Sarah looked up to see Emily's face bright red. "When she- came after you, did you tell her about us?" Sarah asked.

"No. How about I just get my magic back little by little?"

"I mean, I guess, but I think you should do it around Nate because then he can just... siphon it of it gets a little crazy." Sarah grabbed a mason jar from the kitchen and led Emily down to the basement.  Sarah grabbed the jar that held Emily's magic and put some of Emily's magic into the new jar, then handed it to Emily. "Open this when you get to Nate's."

Emily ran the door and rushed to Nate's house. When she got there, he opened the door.

"Oh, hey Emily,"

Ignoring him, Emily started to ramble. "I need your help. Sorta." Emily held up the jar. "When I open this jar, I'll get a small portion of my magic, it's like a test run, but if it gets out of control... I need you too take it," the words poured out as they toppled over each other.

Nate stood in his doorway with his arms crossed. "Ok," he said as he motioned her inside. Nate and her stood in the middle of the living room.

"Ready?" Emily said as she grinned ear to ear.

"Ready," Nate gave a weak smile.

Emily opened in the jar as energy instantly shoot there her. When Emily opened her eyes she saw Nate with his ears covered and his face turning red as he fell to the floor. Emily got down next to him as he grabbed her arm and she instantly felt the energy go.

Emily felt her eyes water before the tears rolled down her face. "I'm sorry-I- my magic- it's never coming back," Emily buried her face in her hands.

Nate put his arm around her in attempt to comfort her. "Not unless you take away your emotions."

Not unless I take away my emotions, Emily thought.

NOTE: Hello! I'm the only one who writes notes but I like them, incase you're wondering I write all the Emily POV's and the other chapters is the other person who writes the story, bye loves💞