Chapter 3 : Parelthon Hunter

No matter how hard I tried to remember, I still couldn't picture a single memory from my past

No matter how hard I tried to remember, I still couldn't picture a single memory from my past. Glitches and fractions of it appeared, but I wasn't able to decipher them.

I couldn't even use my telepathy, it was like a certain part of my spinal cord was damaged by the enchantment.

After a few consultations with Zara, I decided to meet the Queen.

Urban legends said that she was an Oracle who knew everything. However, to be able to communicate with her, there was a need to cast a practical code. The code was kept in the libraries hidden beneath libraries. Tunnels and underground chambers were the only way to reach the dimension in which the library lies, hidden from mortals.

However, Zara had once cast the spell. She drew equations on the ground, forming a circular design on the ground. The circle drew everything towards it, forming a huge burst of light after a few seconds being formed. A voice emerged within the silence. The soft musical voice echoed throughout my head.

"Lydia, ENTER the cave outside your house it's a portal to the Kingdom of Parelthonian Visioner.
Follow the MARKS and you will find a small stone glowing brightly that has a butterfly symbol carved in it.
Once you EXIT the cave, you will find yourself standing in front of a vessel.
Call Captain Rendevel and ask him to give you a SIGN to my castle."

The riddle felt familiar to me. Some part of my head remembered the riddle, but the other part forgot the answer.

"Your instincts will lead you wherever you go..." her voice trailed in my head.

Strangely, I wasn't able to find the cave she meant. All I saw outside my house was a small dog house that belonged to my neighbors' dog. I carefully duck down and crawled inside the dog house. It was too short for me that I had to drag my body as I struggled to get in. I found the small stone she said earlier, it looked like a sort of pendant. The stone shone brightly and revealed its beautiful butterfly carving. Blurry images started transitioning inside my head. My head shook wildly a few times. I tumbled a few steps forward. I fell on my back groaning in pain as I rubbed my back. I shook my head and brushed off my tangled hair. I leaned against the wall and slowly continued my journey.

The cave led me to its exit, a vast plain, and a simple door. The door's knob drew me towards it. The pull was irresistible and strong. The door led me to another planet.

I walked forward and entered a building standing right in front of me. It triggered me somehow towards it. Every single thing contained within the dimension had an irresistible pull that forced me to do exactly what they wanted me to do.

The entrance of the spacecraft slowly opened and revealed itself.

I carefully entered the craft, still not sure of what was going to happen. A mini android guided me inside. The place was awfully hectic, a group of Martians running around here and there, carrying light sabers, a group of beast trainers walking with their pets, a group of ship controllers, hustling their thick clipboards.