Chapter 14: Icy Heart

I woke up, screaming his name.

"Rendevel!" I panted, punching through the air before I finally realized the situation. The Prince stared at me, and shook me.

"Lydia? Are you alright?" he worriedly puffed.

"I-I...was..." I was trembling in fear as I curled myself toward the edge of the room.

"Prince Light, you- you know this betrayer?"

"She's not the betrayer." The Prince strongly claimed.

"That's impossible!" She spoke as a sly smile finally formed on her face. Her fingers twisted, she too had mastered the Circle of Oregon. However, her circle was even more powerful, the entire room changed form. The walls twisted, and the table sank to the bottom of the room. The cubical room spun wildly, dragging me towards the bottom as I struggled to reach the top.

"This ends, now!" her voice screeched off. She jumped towards the Prince and flung the circles towards him. The Prince dodged them effortlessly, swinging back his way to the center of the battle field. He curled his finger and moved his legs outwards. Another circle formed around Elnicjansamemli, trapping her in a gigantic asteroid whirlwind. The Prince clasped his fingers and the rocks moved wildly towards her. She reappeared after the attack, wobbling as she finally fell to the ground.

The Prince sighed in relief, reaching out his hands as he pulled me towards him. I grabbed his hands and instantly stood, wobbling before I finally leaned against the wall.

"Your wounds are severe." He panted.

"Rendevel's far worse than me. We should bring him back to the vessel." I hissed in pain as I jumped towards the exit, leaning against the wall to keep a sturdy pose.

***

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yes." I calmly replied.

"Rendevel has cooked you your breakfast." He said as he pointed towards a large tray lying on a table nearby.

I quickly grabbed the tray and comfortably adjusted my sitting position. The scent of the warm soup lingers in the entire room. I took the spoon and sipped the soup. The refreshing liquid warmed up my grumbling stomach. As I sipped the last drop of the soup, both of them came and told me to rest, leaving me alone in the warm infirmary.

***

"It's been 4 hours." I spoke as I yawned. I slowly stood up and leaned against the wall as I walked towards the door. However, as I stepped a foot outside the room, the ship suddenly shook. I fell hard against my back, groaning inwardly as I curled myself afterwards.

Thankfully, Rendevel was nearby, he quickly lifted me up and carried me back to the infirmary.

"You have to rest!"

"I'm perfectly fine!" I shrugged.

"If you ever decide to step out of that room again I'm going to have to stop refraining myself from kissing you."

His words flushed a hot wave throughout my face. I stuttered a few words before finally replying.

"Y-You're kidding."

"Whatever." He grunted, carrying back towards the room and laid me softly on the bed. I tugged my hands inside the blanket and closed my eyes.

***

Suddenly, the vessel shook wildly again. I hesitated for a while before finally teleported to the main room. However, I stumbled a few times as my back stung. I panted in agony as I opened the door to the main room.