Chapter 15: Frozen Half

I moved my neck forcibly. As I finally managed to wriggle slowly from the ice, I yelped as hard as I could.

"Is anybody there?" I cried.

The door flung open, I turned my head curiously towards the direction. Grunting as I forcibly moved my frozen neck.

"Your Highness?" I muttered.

Footsteps echoed throughout the entire room. A purple scaled woman wrapped in silk clothing walked down towards me. I gulped in fear as I continued my stare across her belt, a large thorny whip, a few jagged daggers and a small pendant. The pendant shone brightly, blinding my eyes as I finally lose sight of the object. The woman dressed in purple came over to me. Soon enough, the ice covering my face quickly vaporized as her hands walked through my chin. The pretty lady suddenly slapped my face. She slapped me again and punched me. I could feel the warmth of the blood running down through my nose. She smiled triumphantly after lashing my face a few times using her thorny whip and left me alone in the freezing room.

After a few hours, a familiar face entered the room and stalactites started forming on the ceilings. Cold breezes of wind trailed around me as he came closer to me. He knelt down and slowly gestured me to keep quiet. I was completely mesmerized by his face that I didn't even notice the sword Elnicjansamemli was holding a dagger against my neck.

The Prince gestured her to move back, the lady did as she was ordered to. She stepped back from me and kept glaring at me. Crossing her arms and tapping her boots gently as if she couldn't wait any longer.

The Prince slowly reached out for my face and suddenly his fingers suddenly turned into sharp icy claws, his claws grew closer to my eyes and it instantly pricked my left eye, causing blood to gradually drip down.

He smiled mischievously, satisfied of his act of torture. He pulled back his hands and delicately wiped the lingering blood on his fingers. The lady's lip turned up, she seemed satisfied leading her to leave the room, leaving the two of us.

The Prince started forming a small ice blade and carefully carved a short line on the wall

A sort of tally chart perhaps?

He glanced backwards and dropped the blade.

He came closer to me and muttered "It's been a long time hasn't it Lydia?"

"What do you mean by long time?"

He reached for my back and slightly shoved my hair aside. I gulped in fear, his smile was warm, but the stare in his eyes were as cold as hell. As he snapped his two fingers, a powerful whirlwind surrounded me. The wind shred down every last bit of energy I had as I passed out into darkness.

***

The dusty ground surprised me as I finally gained conscious. I panted as I leaned against the wall. I stumbled upon a few objects as I tried standing still. A small hard object rolled towards my foot. On the top of the circular object I could sense a smooth metallic surface. All of a sudden, fire lit inside the object. I was startled, I tumbled backwards. The lit of the fire gave me warmth to comfort me. The fiery alien skull surprised me as I tumbled backwards, trashing myself into a pile of skulls. I gasped. Vague memories flooded my mind. I pushed myself away from the pile as I panted for air. All of a sudden, a golden chain circled towards me. The chain forcibly clung towards my leg.

I sighed, I tried burning the chain in anger. As my attempts continued failing, I kicked the wall in rage.

"It's impossible to get out of here."

I lowered my head and crossed my legs. I tried meditating to focus and stop panicking. A streak of light descended above me. I stood up feebly, smiling gleefully as the entrance was unlocked. An old man peeked through the hole.

"Is anyone there?" he yelled.

"Please help me!" I cried.

The man peeked through the hole and smiled slyly. He left and finally came back bringing a huge metallic saucer. He covered the hole and placed the saucer above the hole. All my hopes of escaping instantly vaporized.

"Please don't leave me!" I cried.

***

I woke up scratching my head. I crossed my arms and legs tightly as my shivered crazily. I noticed the stalagmites and stalactites hanging down the ceiling, some scattered around me. Thick piles of slushy snow covered my shivering body. I was confused, and at the same time terrified of what's going to happen from now on. I was drenched in sweat, shivering due to the frigid temperature surrounding me. My stomach churned in hunger, and my throat felt dry. After a few hours, the relentless breeze kept blowing around me. All of a sudden, a hand reached out to me from the entrance of the hole. I climbed as high as I could to get a better grip of the hand.

When, I reached the top, I sighed in relieve, I looked around but no one was there.

I slowly tip-toed around the room and scanned the area. A wave of energy suddenly surged through me.

"That's just weird." I mumbled to myself as I passed through a row of walls. A gigantic photo-frame hanged on the walls.

"Warriors... of...Parelthon..." I mumbled. However, the next picture took me by surprise. I gasped as I walked closely to the wall.

"Princess... Lydia Spencer? What in the world is this?" I gasped. A giant photograph of me was hanging still on the wall, swords and riffles surrounded mine just as those who came before.

"Who am I?" I mumbled curiously.

***

As I entered a room, I sensed a presence stalking me nearby, I heard a slight distant breath. My curiosity grew on as I heard his steps trailing behind me. I quickly jumped to grab onto him and pull him to a room nearby.
He was caught off-guard and he was surprised. I was even more surprised when he turned his face and stared at me.

"I-It's n-not possible! You..."

"I can explain."

-End of Chapter 15-