Chapter 11 : Should I leave?

"Rendevel, wait!" I ran after him as fast as I could. My heart sank the moment I realized he wasn't there. I slowly knelt down, tapping the ground. Images flooded into my mind, landscapes of the vessel, walls, and hidden rooms. I moved my arms and squinted my eyes as I continued searching for him.

"Where is he?" I grumpily mumbled. A spark of hope finally burst as I managed to locate him.

***

"Lydia, what are you doing here?"

"Are you alright? I'm sorry I-"

"-there's nothing wrong with me."

All of a sudden, the vessel shook. My legs wobbled as I slipped down the hall. A hand caught onto me, and pulled me upwards.

"Are you alright?"

"I am, but the ship isn't."

I heard a loud shrill coming from the main room.

"What's wrong with the ship?"

"The ship you are boarding has lost a huge amount of fuel, please proceed to the evacuation room for safety." The computer sound calmly replied.

The Prince appeared behind me.

"Let's suit up, we're about to crash!"

I followed him towards the evacuation room, there were huge class balls, each equipped with a Space suit and a twelve hour oxygen mini-tank. The Prince opened the ball and gestured me to go in, locking the doors before I could say a word. The balls were extracted from the ship, programmed to land on the nearest planet.

"You will land in Planet Ryugon in ten minutes."

I sighed in relief. Before I landed, a small vessel flew past me. The vessel was armed with huge firepower equipment. I caught a glimpse of the vessel's Pilot. There was a symbol on his chest.

"Galactic Council"

***

We landed on Planet Ryugon, a soldier led the group to a field, the grass surrounding it looked like noodles. I felt nausea the moment I laid my eyes on it. The stench of the soil was too disturbing to let me focus on the path.

The leading soldier stopped and turned to us. A loud murmur arose.

"I hereby ordered by The Galactic Council to arrest The Light Prince and his companions for hijacking Inter Galactic Property."

The murmur went louder, it felt like a loud buzz screaming right next to my ear. The wind blew fairly briskly. I tugged my arms into my jacket to keep myself warm.

"Attention! Hand over your weapons! Anyone caught keeping a single dagger will be sentenced to death!"

That was odd. Still, being unarmed would kill me anyway. I decided to keep my whip, I pressed the diamond carved onto the handle and it transformed into a belt, in disguise.

I handed my gun, my light saber, and even my dagger. The soldier looked at my belt, I gulped in fear, but he soon glanced away for good.

I tried using my telepathy to connect with the others, but none of them replied. Zara though finally spoke up.

"Their Venusians, keep quiet! They can detect any sound, including telepathy!"

No wonder the Prince and Rendevel kept quiet. I thought.

"Why would you care?" I shrugged.

"Because I'm your sister."

I slightly tapped the ground using my foot to scan over the entire place. I grinned as I found an exit route.