Shes a Superstar

Jordan's POV
Loud music. Sweaty bodies. Drunk out of my Fucking mind. Yep sounded like a typical Saturday night to me. "Hey Jordan what do you think of that girl if there?" Tracy,one of the friends I've made here at UCLA, says i turn to see a blonde who looked to be at least 5'7. She was wearing this tight red dress and she had a lip ring. "Dude don't even think about it she's a sorority girl" Brady says a football star athlete who occasionally sneaks vodka into our math class and smokes pot during lunch. "Like that's stopped me before?" I say taking another shot. "Watch and learn guys!" I walk over there confident as hell that I'm gonna get laid tonight. "Hey beautiful what's your name?" I ask her as she smiles. "I'm Juliet but everyone calls me Jules. What about you gorgeous?" She says flirting back. "I'm Jordan. Remember that cause it's the name you'll be screaming tonight?" I say winking at her as she laughs. "Someone is a little confident. Hey aren't you a little young to be in here?" She asks "Relax babe I'm 19 so it's almost legal." I say "A rule breaker huh? Well why don't I take you back to my dorm and I can teach you a little lesson about breaking the rules." She says biting her lip. Fuck she's so hot. "Alright lead the way sexy." I say as she smirks and gets up and takes me by the hand I follow behind her and turn to steal a last glance at my friends who were both shocked. But I mean what did they expect I had pretty much a reputation around Campus. Basically if a girl thought she was gay but wasn't quite sure or knew and just wanted someone to hook up with then I was the girl to go to. I know you probably are wondering what happened between Alex and I well I'll explain in a few words. I was drunk as hell,slept with my roommate,next day roommate tells Alex,Alex breaks up with me,then everything went to shit. But that was months ago. That's also around the time I met Tracy and Brady. While all my friends including my sister were on Alex's side they were the ones on mine and they are the ones who showed me that Alex isn't the only girl in the world. Anyway back to present day. We were making out in the hallway when Juliet pulled back giggling. "Baby I need to grab the keys to get in." She says as I go to kiss her neck. "Or I could get them for you." I say reaching for her back pocket and retrieving the keys 'accidentally' squeezing her ass in the process causing her to moan. "Oops?" I say chuckling she turns around and just as she is about to open the door I am pulled back by someone. "Jordan Blake Jones! What the hell do you think you're doing?" Lacey says as Juliet stands there with the facial expression of "Are we gonna fuck or nah?" "Could you excuse for one moment please?" I ask her "Okay but I don't like to be kept waiting." She says going into her dorm and closing the door behind her. "Damn It Lacey! We were about to fuck!" I say "Jordan what happened to you! Ever since Alex broke up with you, You've been drinking,doing drugs and hanging out with bad people. Seriously what would our parents say if they saw you like this." She says "Fuck what they think! I'm just trying to live my life! I'm not a baby anymore Lacey I'm 19 years old and since when do you care! Last time I checked you chose your best friend over your sister!" I shot back at her. "Yeah because you made the mistake of cheating on Alex! Seriously dude that wasn't cool!" She says "I was drunk! God you make one stupid mistake and suddenly all your friends turn on you!" I say not believing the words coming out of my sister's mouth. "Jordan it would've never happened if you would've just stayed in and study for Midterms like you were supposed to. But look at you now. Failing every single class but don't worry you'll just pop some pills to get through the next test. What would Demi say if she saw you like this?!" Lacey says that's when I snapped and threw daggers with my eyes at her. "Don't you dare bring her into this! You know damn well that the only reason that bitch ever hung out with was so I could bail her out and she could go back to her normal famous life! She never Fucking cared about me and she never will! You know why because she's a superstar! And I'm just some kid she had put up with for a year." I say tears threatening to spill but I wouldn't let them. "Jordan-" Lacey starts but I cut her off. "No Lacey! I'm done talking. Tell Juliet that I'm not in the mood. At least not anymore. I'm going back to my dorm." I turn the corridor and start heading for my dorm. Demi hasn't spoken a word to me since last year when she gave us all access passes for her show in LA that's the last time she was truly her and I was truly me. After that show she would only text me once every two months. And now we haven't even spoken since Christmas. Do you know how much it hurts to be so close to someone one year and then feel like a complete stranger the next. I don't try to talk to her now anytime I have it's always been cut short by some interview or Studio or Award show. She's not the person I met my Senior Year of high school just like how I'm not the kid she met when she was in jail. Guess it's true when people say that people change over time. I climbed out the window of my dorm room and went onto the roof. Since my roommate doesn't allow me to smoke pot inside I hide my stash on the roof. I inhaled and exhaled the drug letting it calm me. I went through at least three cigarettes before I went back inside. I checked my phone to see if I had any new text messages and I had 5.
Tracy😏💋: Hey Babe sorry to hear that you didn't get laid. Your sister is a bitch. Don't worry though I'll see if I can sneak out tonight😏😏😏
Brady💊🚬💉: Yooo dude I just scored big time with some Weed!!!!
Lacey😡👿: Jordan this is the last straw. I'm calling out the big guns on this.
Unknown: Hey I got your number from Tracy. Wanna hook up? My dorm room is B202.
Demi🎤: Hey kid! What's up with you lately? Haven't talked to you in a minute!
"Try a year you bitch!" I sat throwing my phone on my bed. I grabbed my beanie and my dorm key and was out the door. To room B202 I go.
Lacey's POV
I rubbed my forehead as I sat on the couch worrying about my sister. I've been in Jordan's dorm before and I smell weed the minute I step inside her room. I've found empty pill bottles and bottles of alcohol in her room before. Hell I've even heard from people in my classes that she's been sleeping around. This has gone on for months and I thought it was just a stage she would go through. I'm afraid that this she is either gonna end up dead or in jail and I don't want that for her. I looked over at my phone and sighed. I grabbed my phone and called the only person who I knew could bring Jordan back.
L: Hey Demi I need a favor...
A/N: So hey guys!!! Ahhhh im so excited for this sequel!!! So any predictions as to what will happen once Demi finds out that Jordan has been doing all this crazy stuff? Well until next time guys!