Bus Boredom

Jordan's POV
So we are all officially on the tour bus and being on a bus with 4 of my best friends so far has been really hectic but fun at the same time. "Fuck!" I say as I fall out of my bunk. "Jordan you have got to get used to this babe." Nicky says helping me up "Did you fall again?" Demi says as I nodded and she just shook her head. "Why am I not surprised?" "Maybe it's because she's the clumsiest person ever." Chris says "I hate you." I say glaring at him like a sister would do to her brother. "Love you too!" He says as I roll my eyes at him. "Okay we're stopping at a gas station soon so Jordan you might want to take a seat." Matt says coming from the front of the bus. "If you insist." I say taking a seat in the front as they all chuckle and follow me. Once the bus had fully stopped we all got off to stretch our legs. "Yo we should stock up on snacks." Chris says "Yeah since someone ate all of My Hot Cheetos." I say looking at my girlfriend. "Hey whats yours is mine and what's mine is still mine." She says as I chuckle "I hate you sometimes." She smiles and kisses my cheek "But you also love me sometimes." She says wrapping her arms around my waist. "Very true." I say as I stand up on my toes to kiss her she pulls back to chuckle "You're so short." I roll my eyes "It's not my fault I'm dating a giant." I say as she rolls her eyes at me while I laugh and kiss her again. We walk inside the store and grab everything from chips to energy drinks. "Alright and you're total is 50 dollars." The cashier says "I got this." I say pulling out a credit card and sliding it. I put in the pin and then we all grabbed our snacks as my friends looked at me shocked. "I thought you were broke as hell babe." Nicky says I smirk at her "I am but Demi's not." I say as they all start laughing "You did not just steal Demi's credit card!" Matt says still laughing "What can I say other than I've gotta get on her nerves every once in a while." I say as I join them in laughing. "Jordan Blake Jones!" We hear Demi yell as we climb on the bus. I quickly put her credit card on the bus counter before she could accuse me of stealing it. "Yeah Superstar?" I ask as if I had no idea what happened. "Did you just spend 50 dollars on snacks?" She asks grabbing her credit card. "With my credit card?" I start running to the bunks but she pins me to the ground. "You can't prove anything!" I say struggling to get out of her grip. And can I just say that getting out of the grip of someone that takes jujitsu classes in her free time is very hard. "Swedish Fish is your favorite type of candy." Demi says pinning my arms above my head with one hand. "Hey Rockstar a little help here?" I ask looking at Nicky as she shakes her head "Sorry Princess but I'm not about to get my ass whooped by Demi Lovato." She says chuckling "Guys?" I ask looking at the boys hopefully. "You're asking the boys who 1) Never go to the gym and 2) Cry anytime an animal dies in a movie." Matt says "In other words it's a no from us sweetheart." Chris says in his best Simon Cowell impression. "Relax I'm not gonna kill you. I'm just gonna do this!" She says tickling my sides. "No! Demi stop! I'd rather die than this!" I say through my laughter. Demi just laughs like a maniac which causes me to laugh harder. "Alright let the girl breathe Demi." Chris says as Demi finally stops and gets off me. "Next time just ask Kid." She says as I catch breath "I'll keep this in mind when Demi has one of you pinned to the ground and torturing you with her fingers!" I say pouting as Nick,Chris and Matt are all struggling to hold in their laughter. "Babe you need to choose your words more carefully." Nicky says as I look at her confused "Oh my god are your minds ever out of the gutter!" I say finally getting it as they all bust out laughing. Demi just shakes her head probably trying to contain her laughter as well as I let out a few chuckles while blushing a deep shade of red. "Alright well I've gotta go FaceTime Marissa since I miss her. So be good! Don't burn the bus down." Demi says going into the bus section "No promises!" We all yell laughing. "Ugh! I'm bored!" I say collapsing on the one of the bean bags. "Bus boredom is not fun." Chris says agreeing with me. "But you know what is fun?" Nicky say smirking at all of us. "Cards Against Humanity!" We all say in sync. "I knew that game would come in handy!" Matt says running to his bunk to get it as we all laugh at his child like behavior. He comes back with the game and we set the deck of black cards on the coffee table in between the two couches. I sat next to Nicky on one of the couches and the boys sat across from us as Matt started shuffling the cards. "Alright so everyone knows how to play right?" Nicky asks "Dude I played this with my sister and friends when I was a freshman." I say grabbing my ten cards as she laughs "Well damn at least we know who stole her innocence." Chris says chuckling "Actually Demi likes to take credit for that." I say blushing as they all look at me shocked "Guys I told you she's kissed me like 3 times." "Wanna make it 4!" We all hear Demi shout from the bunks as I laugh "Not today Superstar!" I yell back "Damn it!" She yells making us laugh. "Alright we'll go oldest to youngest so Nicky if you would do the honors." Chris says as Nicky picks a black card from the deck. "Alright what's a girls best friend?" She says reading the card aloud. I look through my cards and start laughing uncontrollably at the one I put down. "If you don't pick mine. I will break up with you." I say threatening my girlfriend as she rolls her eyes at me. (A/N: if you have never played Cards against Humanity before then I'm just warning you that some of these cards are Dirty,Sexist,Racist,Homophobic and a lot of other things.)
"Alright so here we go. A girl's best friend is either Pac Man uncontrollably guzzling cum." Nicky reads as we all start busting out laughing "Tampax. Okay but true!" We laugh at that one but I nod in agreement. "Or Fingering. Babe!" Nicky says looking at me as I put my hands up in defense "Why are you looking at me like that?" I say laughing "Because you're the only other lesbian on this bus." She says "Not True I'm still 99.9999999 percent convinced that Demi's a lesbian nothing against bisexual people but Cool for the Summer exists." I say as Chris and Matt start laughing "Kid are you discussing my sexuality again?" Demi asks "No!" I say "Okay sure. That sounded totally believable." Demi says as I roll my eyes "Aren't you supposed to be having phone sex with Marissa!" I say causing my bandmates to laugh. "Jordan!" I hear both Marissa and Demi yell as I laugh "Okay I'm picking your card simply because I don't want you to break up with me. Even if you have a perverted mind." Nicky says handing me the black card as I hold it up like a trophy. "Alright you're turn babe." Matt says to Chris since he is a couple months older than Matt. The game continues and we continue to laugh our asses off at some of the cards. Until Demi walks out "Seriously you're playing this without me!" She says pouting "Join in Superstar." I say handing her 10 cards as she gladly takes them and we play a few more rounds before we are bored again. "Hey Demi where's our next show?" I ask "Denver,Colorado I think." Demi says tilting her head and making her thinking face. "How do you not know?" Nicky asks "You try memorizing 20 venues." Demi says sticking her tongue out at my girlfriend. "Hey babe is that the same tongue she stuck down your throat?" Nicky asks me as the boys and I start laughing. "Looks like it." I say still laughing as Demi shoots daggers at all of us with her eyes. "Oh come on Superstar you know that look doesn't scare me anymore." I say chuckling "No but this one does." She says giving me the famous Lovato Smirk. "Shit babe she's gonna kill me!" I say as Nicky laughs "How is she gonna do that?" She asks "Have you ever had a crush on Demi?" I ask "What lesbian hasn't?" She answers "Shit she's gonna kill you too then." I say as Demi begins to giggle but it's not that this is funny giggle it's the im up to something giggle. "I'm so glad I'm not into women." Chris says chuckling "You and me both." Matt says as he kisses his boyfriends cheek. As I turn back just in time to see Demi biting her lip and winking at both Nicky and I. "Damn that was so hot" Nicky says as Demi chuckles but I hit her upside the head. "Of course it would be hotter if it was you Princess." Nicky says winking at me. "My turn!" Demi says reaching over me to slap Nicky upside the head. "What is it. Everyone slap Nicky day?" She says "In that case." Chris says getting up to slap her upside the head again. "You better run boy!" I say as Chris runs to the backroom and Nicky follows him. I laugh as they go back and forth between the front room and the back room until finally Nicky grabs a water gun and sprays him with it. "Told You it would come in handy." Nicky says setting it down. "Alright now that that's settled. Who's up for a game of Truth or Dare?" Matt asks "Oh boy here we go again." Demi says "Truth or Dare Lovato." Chris asks "Truth." She answers probably not wanting to get dared to kiss me again. "Alright be honest. When Jordan was Single did you want to date her?" Chris says I turn to Demi who has turned a deep shade of red. "Ugh Dare!" She says "We dare you to kiss Jordan!" Matt says he ships me and Demi almost as much as he ships Nicky and I. "You heard him." Chris says smirking at the both of us. I look at Nicky "Are You okay with this?" I ask her if she would have said no then I wouldn't have done it. "Fuck yeah! You have an opportunity to kiss Demi Lovato again. I'd take that in a Fucking heart beat." Nicky says as I laugh and kiss her. "The Dare was for me to kiss you kid not for you to kiss your girlfriend." Demi says as I pull back. "Right better make it count Lovato. Might be the last kiss we share." I say smirking at her. "I really doubt that kid." Demi says before leaning in and connecting our lips. I said it once and I'll say it again. Demi Lovato. "Alright Lovato he said to kiss her not make out with her." Nicky says as we pull back laughing. "Don't act like that didn't turn you on Nicky." I say smirking at her. "No but this will make you turned on." She says as she gets on my lap a leg on either side of me and leans down to kiss me hard. Can I just say that she's hot when she's jealous. "Alright! Don't have sex in front of us!" Matt says as Nicky pulls back leaving me breathless. "Um excuse me I need to use the restroom." I say as my friends laugh at me. When I'm finished doing my business I come back to see Matt chugging the bottle of hot sauce. "Paybacks a bitch motherfucker!" Nicky yells as she Snapchats him turning red and running to get the gallon of milk. "I hate you!" He says after his face has turned back to normal. "You shouldn't have made me take that shot!" She responds as I laugh shaking my head. "Perfect It's your turn. Truth or Dare?" Chris asks "Dare!" I say confidently as I never turned down a dare. And that my dear friends is how I got stuck on the side of the road asking for rides to Denver,Colorado. No I'm just kidding I had to let him give me a swirly but still the hitchhiking story would've been an awesome Dare. We spent the rest of the day playing stupid board games and watching old Disney movies. All in all our bus boredom turned into another great story. One where I kiss Demi for like the billionth time and where I got to spend some time with some of my best friends.
A/N: So awkward ending but good chapter I hope lol. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! If you guys want to see something happen on tour let me know! Okay until next time guys! Love you!!!!