Unexpected Feelings

Jordan's POV
We were now about a quarter of the way through the tour and now I can definitely see why Demi loves it so much. I mean once you're on stage it's like this huge party and you don't need drugs or alcohol to get High because you're already there once the first Notes of the opening song start. Every night I go out there and give it my all and that's why I'm usually exhausted once I step off stage. Today we had the day off in New Jersey and the boys and Nicky just went to get some food so it was just Demi and I on the bus. I decided now would be the perfect time to tell her what I'm planning for Nicky and I's 6 months. That's right in about 3 weeks it's gonna be 6 months since Nicky and I went on our first date in a coffee shop. So I went to the backroom to see Demi on her phone probably texting Marissa. "Hey Superstar you got a sec?" I ask as I sit next to her. "Sure Kid, What's up?" She says locking her phone and setting it aside giving me her full attention. "Well in a few weeks it's gonna be Nicky and I's 6 months." I say starting off "Awww really? That's almost a year Kid!" She says smiling "Yeah I know so I wanted to do something for her and I was wondering if you could help me out?" I ask hopefully "Of course kid! What do you have in mind?" She asks "Well I'm thinking that since it's going to be in Seattle and they are known for their coffee among other things. I'm going to take her to a café since going to a café was our first day and I know this really great place there because my sister and I stumbled upon it when we went on vacation over there." I say "Alright cool! So what do you want me to do?" She asks "Well you know how we've been ending every set with a Paramore song?" I ask as she nods confused. "I'm thinking that I dedicate The Only Exception to her and instead of her playing guitar you could come on stage with an acoustic and I'll have one of the stage hands set up a chair for her and while I'm singing a slideshow of all of our pictures and videos together plays on the screen." I say explaining the idea. "Awwwww Jordan!!!! That's gonna make her cry!!!" She says I smile "Thats sorta the plan. I haven't even told you the best part yet. I say pulling out a ring box as her mouth drops. "Whoa Kid you're not asking her to marry you. Are you?" She asks concerned "What? No it's a promise ring." I say opening the box to show a ring made out of one of Nicky's old broken guitar strings and a pick that I had custom made that said Until Forever Rockstar.
And then the date that we had our first date underneath. "Until Forever?" Demi asks "It's a saying that we used to say to eachother over text when we first started dating. Instead of saying Goodnight we'd say Until Forever. As a see you later thing. Because to us we are eachother's Forever." I explain as she smiles widely "Awwww you're so cute!!! And is that a ring I see on your finger?" Demi asks I nodded as I held my hand up. "Nicky got it for me for our 5 months." I say holding up the golden crown ring on my finger. "It has the same thing engraved on the inside." "Awwwwww you guys are so cute!!!" Demi gushes as I smile and blush. I put the ring box back in it's hiding place as Demi looks at me. "What?" I ask her "Do you really think she's your forever Jordan?" She asks "Yeah I do. I mean she brings the best side of me out. You know when you meet someone and you get this feeling in your gut that this person will change your whole world in a good way?" I ask her as she smiles and nods her head. "Well she's done that and more for me. Anytime she grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers i still feel the butterflies in my stomach. Everytime we kiss it feels like my heart is on fire. I just feel so loved and safe around her. I think she's the one Demi. I haven't felt this way about anyone before. Not even Alex. I mean I loved her but I don't think I loved her the way I love Nicky." I say doing my best to explain how I felt about Nicky. "Yeah I know what you mean Kid. I see the way she looks at you and the way you look at her. I'm glad you found someone that makes you happy Kid." She says smiling sadly. I furrowed my eyebrows at her and looked at her with concern. "What's up Dems?" I ask her "hmm? Nothing." She says wanting to avoid the subject. "Demi. You can't lie to me." I say as she sighs "I know I can't. Promise me not to freak out." She says putting her hand on mine. "I promise Dems what's up?" I ask as she takes a deep breath. "Remember a few weeks ago when the boys asked me that when you were single if I thought about dating you?" She says as I nod my head remembering the question. "Well Truth is kid I did and I still do." She says as my heart drops. "Demi..." I start but she cuts me off "Jordan hear me out. Ever since I've met you Jordan I've always felt like we were meant to be more than just friends and I feel like you've felt that too at one time. This thing that I have going on with Marissa it doesn't feel real. And when I kissed you the other day that felt Real." She says getting closer to me "Demi.." I say but she cuts me off by putting a finger on my lips. "Shhh don't ruin it." She says barley above a whisper at this point her face is so close to mine that I can feel her hot breath. Soon her lips were on mine but this kiss wasn't like the others we've shared. My eyes closed and I started to kiss her back. I felt my heart race at a more rapid beat. Holy shit do I have feelings for Demi and that's when I remembered. Nicky! I pulled back from the kiss and stood up. "Demi I can't. I have Nicky and you know how I feel about her." I say now pacing back and forth. "I know kid. But I needed know if you felt the same way." She says with hope in her eyes. "I-I-I'm not so sure right now Demi. I'm sorry I gotta go." I say grabbing a jacket and stepping out of the bus. I knew I messed up. I knew that kissing Demi while I still had a girlfriend was a Mistake. I knew that Nicky was going to be pissed if she ever found out about this. But I also knew something else. I had feelings for Demi and I have no idea what I was going to do.
A/N: Holy shit! Well looks like Jordan got herself in a little pickle huh? Well who will choose if there is a choice here. Will she tell Nicky about the kiss? Will her feelings for Demi grow? Will Nicky and Jordan stay together? Or will Jordan decide to take a different path with Demi? Until next time guys! Love you! Also forgot to include the rings so I will add them now.

 Will she tell Nicky about the kiss? Will her feelings for Demi grow? Will Nicky and Jordan stay together? Or will Jordan decide to take a different path with Demi? Until next time guys! Love you! Also forgot to include the rings so I will add the...

That's Jordan's ring

That's the ring that Jordan got for Nicky