Visiting the Old High School

Jordan's POV
I was currently sitting on Demi's well I guess I should say our couch now since I have officially moved in. This is the first relationship that I've actually moved in with someone. Alex and I would always just visit each other in our dorms but we never spent the night at the others dorm. Nicky and I never got to have the conversation but I'm actually glad that I decided to move in with Demi. I'm hoping that she will be the first and last person I'll have to move in with if you know what I mean. "Hey babe." Speaking of Demi I looked up from my phone as she sat next to me. "Yeah babe what's up?" I ask putting my phone down and putting my arm behind where she was sitting. "I've just realized that you've never actually met my family." She says as I rack my brain. "Yeah I haven't I mean besides Maddie I haven't officially met your family but I know them because Lacey literally gave me a history lesson of the Lovato-De La Garza Family." I say as she giggled "But we should set up a day where you actually meet them and I get to introduce you as my girlfriend." She says smiling and I smiled and then I remembered that I still had to ask her dad for her hand in marriage. Shit I haven't even met the guy and I'm gonna be asking permission to marry his daughter. What if he thinks we're moving too fast! "Babe? You kinda zoned out on me." Demi says chuckling as I shook myself out of those thoughts. "Hm I'm sorry I heard you I was just distracted." I say as she giggles "You seem to be distracted a lot baby. Something on you're mind?" I shook my head. No nothing really just the fact that I'm proposing to you in about a month. No biggie. "I'm fine babe I promise. How about we go and have Dinner with your family on Tuesday?" I ask Demi changing the subject. "That's sounds perfect babe! You're amazing!" She says wrapping her arms around my neck as I smile at her excitement. "Anything for my amazing girlfriend." She leans and connects our lips together. Our lips moving in sync as my hands travel down her body. Our make out session is interrupted by my phone going off. "God it's like every time things start getting heated someone else wants our attention." Demi says as I chuckle but nodded agreeing with her. I look at my phone to see Lacey was texting me. "It's Lacey and if I don't answer she'll probably think you killed me or something." I say as Demi laughs.
Lacey👯: Hey Babygirl the gang and I are going back to our old high school to feel old and shit. Wanna join?
"They want to go back to my old high school. Do you wanna come?"  I ask Demi as she shrugs. "Why not?" I texted Lacey back a reply as Demi and I were headed out the door. As we arrived at the school we soon met up with everyone. "Aww look at Jemi being all cute and shit!" Nate teases us as Demi and I were walking up to them. I noticed Nate's arm draped around Cassie so I smirk. "Awww look at Nassie being all cute and shit!" I tease back as he rolled his eyes at me. We greeted the rest of the gang as we basically all snuck on campus. "Damn feels like just yesterday that Alex ate shit right here on mile day." Lacey says as Alex hits her arm playfully. "Shut up! I actually sprained my ankle." Alex says as we all laughed. "Alright let's split up so that the campos don't spot this huge group just walking around." Mason asks. The groups were basically couples but since Alex wasn't with anyone at the moment she had to third wheel with Mason and Lacey. Demi and I went around campus visiting some of my old teachers. "Wait babe this is my senior year English teacher's class!" I say as she smiles "The one who assigned you to spend the whole year with me?" She asks as I nodded. "Lets surprise her." I say as we quietly entered the class. It looked like the class had just started since all the kids were still talking. "Yo Mrs. Jefferson what's up?" I ask as she turns around and looks completely shocked. "Oh my goodness Jordan come here!" She says pulling me into a hug. "How's UCLA tell me everything!" She says as I giggle. "Um Mrs. Jefferson this is Demi. You remember her right?" I ask her as she nods smiling and shaking my girlfriend's hand. "Yes of course! How could I forget when you wrote me an entire essay about her." She says as I chuckle remembering handing it to her on my last day. "Well I wanted to Thank You for that extra credit assignment. If you hadn't assigned me it I wouldn't have met the love of my life." I say grabbing Demi's hand and intertwining our fingers. "Wait hold are you Demi Lovato?" A girl says in the front row. "Yep I sure am what's your name sweetie?" Demi says as she goes to talk to the girl. I caught up with Mrs. Jefferson and then I got a text from Lacey saying that we were all meeting at the fence behind the school. "Well it was nice to catch up Mrs. Jefferson but we've gotta go." I say as she nods understanding. We hugged Mrs. Jefferson goodbye and then left. Soon we meet up with the rest of the gang and I remembered something. "Does anyone have a sharpie?" I ask as Lacey tosses me one. "Come on babe." I say taking Demi's hand down to a clear spot on the fence. "Here you draw one half and I draw the other." I say handing her the marker. "Okay." She chuckles drawing one half the heart. I draw the other and write our initials and the date we became official. "Now what?" Demi asks I smile "Now we seal the deal with a kiss." She smiles and leans in connecting our lips as she pushes me against the fence she part our lips and I let her tongue explore my mouth. All while this is happening the fucking fireworks show at Disney is happening in my stomach. "Damn Jordan get some!" Nate yells causing me to laugh into the kiss. "Remember when I almost beat that girl's ass?" Demi asks leaning against the fence as I nodded "and I had to save your ass from getting into trouble." I say as she laughs at the memory. She grabs my hand making look at her. "You deserve better than that bitch." She says as I chuckled and nodded. "Thank you for showing me that baby." I say as she smiles. I take a quick picture of the heart and posted it on my Instagram.
@JordanTheKid: It's officially official! Hope we don't get into trouble for this. Lol😂 @ddlovato
I smiled at the photo. We soon left the school and went back home. I changed into some sweats and one of Demi's shirts. I went downstairs to see my girlfriend on the couch wearing sweats and one of my band shirts. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she had no makeup on because I could see the freckles on her face which I loved so much. I smiled as I made my way over to her. I laid down on her. My head in her lap as she giggles and looked down at me. "Comfy?" She asks as I nodded. She kisses my lips and chuckles "You're so cute!" I smile as she kisses my lips again. "Netflix?" I ask as she grabs the remote and turns on the tv. "Orange is the New Black?" She asks "Oh fuck yes! I love that show!" I say as she giggles "Alex is so hot!" I say as I see Alex Vause appear on the screen. "Eh I guess." She says as I chuckle "You're just jealous cause I like her." I tease her as she blushes. "Shut up!" She says as I laughed at how red my girlfriend was turning. "You're so cute when you turn red!" I say pinching her cheeks. "Keep the act up Kid." She says "Oh shit you just called me 'kid' shits getting real. What are you gonna do about it Superstar?" I say laughing as she soon gets on top of me and starts tickling me. I started laughing uncontrollably "Babe stop!" I say in between laughs "Say you love me more than Alex Vause!" She yells gigging. I laugh even more as her nails dig into my sides. "Okay okay! I love you more than Alex Vause!" I yell as she stops and I catch my breath she leans down to kiss me. I deepen the kiss and what was an innocent kiss turned into a hot makeout session. She pulls back biting my lip and gets off of me. "We should probably take this to the bedroom." She says holding her hand out for me. I soon got up and grabbed her hand as I followed her. I would continue but I don't kiss and tell.
A/N: Hey Guys! So here's a quick update! So looks like Jordan's meeting Demi's family soon. What do you think will happen? Will Jordan ask Demi's parents for her hand in marriage? Guess you'll just have to stick around to see! Until next time guys! Love ya!