Weed,Chillin,Feeling

Arial pov

I wake up in August arms feeling all good and stuff I look at the clock and it 4:00p.m.

Arial: August wake up!

August: I don't feel like it *goes back to sleep *

Arial: August wake up* I shake him*

August: what!?!

Arial: first of all lower your voice before I choke your ass and second I'm hungry and third it's 4:00p.m.And you still wanna sleep .

August: Ard we Rey go out to eat in a minute after I take a shower gets up

Arial: hol up I didn't take a shower yet

August: too bad goes in the bathroom and locks the door

Arial: you ain't right August!

August: you can join me if you want I don't bite unless you want me to.

Arial: boy in your dreams

******

August gets out the shower only with a towel on wrapped around his waist.I licked my licks damn he fine into I got snapped out of my thoughts by August.

August: damn I know I'm sexy but you don't gotta stare that long.

Arial: ooo plz boy I wasn't starring at you.. you wish I was starring I said walking Into the bathroom and getting in the shower I washed up and got out the shower and wrapped my towel around Me and went in my room.

Arial: get out aug so I can change my clothes

August: "ard" leaves out the room and went downstairs

I put on my leather pants and studded bra and studded black hat and went downstairs.

August: you ready to go

Arial: yeah

we leave out the house and get in the car and went to IHOP we got out the car and went inside and sat down and waited for the waiter.

August: you look pretty

Arial: thnx I wish I can say the same to you... sike you look handsome

August: haha you got jokes I see and thnx

Arial: you welcome

the waiter came she was cute but she wasn't beautiful like mwuah .

Waiter: umm hi i would be you waiter today,And what would you like starting with drinks?

August: fruit punch

Arial: pepsi

Waiter: okay i'll be out with your drinks in a minute she looks at August and lick her lips.

she come back with our drinks

Waiter: what would you like to eat.

August: pancakes,eggs,Bacon,and omelette

Arial: damn fat ass I'll have pancakes and eggs and chicken tender with fries

Waiter: okay I'll be back in 5mins

August: And you wanna talk about me being greedy

Arial: aw shut up* I kick him under the table *

August: ouch what the hell wrong with you *kicks me back under the table *

Arial: you mad or you madder* kicks him again*

August: oo know you wanna steal my shit *kicks me back*

The waiter comes back with our food and we eat and we be done and August pay for the food we left and got in the car and sped off to August house his parents wasn't home.

We went upstairs and sat on his bed he pulled something out his pocket and I'm guessin it was weed cuz he started smoking it.

August: here Ari you need to take this to relax* hands it to me*

Arial: *smokes it and pass it to august *

August: *blow a ring of smoke and started laughing *

Arial: hahaha pass it nigga

August: Hi don't be greddy *pass it to Arial *

Arial:*smoked it all and be high as a Mofo *

Arial: you are soo sexxy and cute I just wanna eat you up

August: ooh really

Arial: yess really *grabs August and kiss him*.

Before you know it August and Arial was naked and you know what happens after that they was high inlove Beyonce say drunk inlove but they was high inlove.