more than friends

arial pov

I woke up in August arms naked I tried getting up but I fall. August got up and laughed.

arial: oh shut the fuck up

August: haha I put it in work

arial: I blushed yeah

August: aww I got you blushing

arial: can you help me up please

August picked me up and took me to the shower and sat me on the sink, he ran some water and put bubbles in it soon when the tub got full he put her in it .arial smiled.

arial: thanks August

August: you welcome

he left out the bathroom,I begin washing up.I was done so I got out the tub and put on my b-ball shorts and sports bra and left out the bathroom. I went in the back room where August was playing the game at.

August: hi beautiful

ari: hi handsome

aug: what you wanna do today cuz today is my day off

Ari: surprise me

Aug: ard get ready and wear shorts

Ari: why? are we going swimming?

Aug: no I just wanna see that booty

I playfully hit him and went to go put on my t-shirts and high waisted shorts.

I went to the front of the bus and August was waiting for me. we left and I realized we was going to the amusement park. I smiled and kissed August, he chuckled .

we got on all the rides paparazzi was crouchy and they was  flashing us with their cameras. we left and grabbed something to eat, we went back to the tourbus. August phone ring he went to the back and I sat on the tourbus couch.

August pov

Ashley called me yelling about why I'm all hugged up with ari and stuff.I sigh and just ignore what she says and hung up.I'm to tired for the bullshit, I laid down and went to sleep into I felt ari lay on me I kissed her neck and fell asleep.

Ashley pov

oh that nigga wanna hang up and play games and be all hugged up on that bitch arial. and yes I'm jealous because August and I are together and im pregnant but I didn't tell him yet and she going come between us and spilt us apart and I don't want that to happen I know there bestfriends but I'm his girlfriend not his sideline hoe.

yes I'm crying I got a mood swing and in hungry bye guys

comment

vote

what if ari get pregnant?

do August know what a condom is?

do you think Ashley would found out that August and ari been sleeping around?

keep reading for more sugar and comment and vote