bandz

oh would it take to make you happy?

don't hesitate to let me know

tell me what are you looking for exactly?

open up your mouth and let a nigga know

baby won't you tell me please

what can I do to make you smile again

just say the word and baby I will do

whatever  that takes for me to brighten your day

so baby what you say?

she told me what she want ain't hard to understand

she on that paper chase,  need them rubber bandz

now I'm like damn girl you should of said so.

what you think I'm stacking these 1's for

get your ass on this dance floor and watch me make this cash flow.

cuz bandz to make here dance bandz to  make her dance.

(August alsina)bandz*

ari pov

I woke up with August singing his song bandz. I smiled at him cause that's my 6 favorite song by him.I struggled to get up cause of my baby bump.August grabbed my hand and helped me up .

ari:  bandz to make her dance bandz to make her dance

August:  that's why I-im-im going get you right.. you be singing tonight I'm going dance for you ooohh ohh

I almost melted when he said that part that's my favorite part.I kissed him cause I just love when he say that part.

I pulled away and licked my lips. he was smirking at me.I blushed and wobbled to the bathroom.

he followed behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I smiled and I turned around and left out the bathroom.

I went downstairs and went outside ready to feel the sun beam on my body.I sighed in relief when I felt the breeze hit my body.

I started walking down the path to the park. I saw all the colorful houses, I smiled and kept walking.

I arrived at the park, I slided down the slide. I got up and ran to the swings.I got on the swing and was swinging back and forth.

Aug: having fun?

ari: umm yeah

Aug: I'm happy your having fun ma

Ari: yeah me to

Aug: soo do you wanna go to this party with me at my homeboys house?

Ari: sure

Aug: aight. you ready to go

Ari: yeah I'm hungry anyways

I got up off the swings. August grabbed my hands and we started walking down the park path. we arrived at the house.

August unlocked the door and he threw the keys on the table. I looked in the refrigerator looking for something to eat.

I was scanning threw the refrigerator when my eyes spotted some peanut butter and pickles. I grabbed the pickles and the peanut butter.

I opened them both and dipped the pickles in the peanut butter. I ate it and closed my eyes in joy of this delicious treat.

August looked at me in disgust, I rolled my eyes and ate another peanut butter pickle.

Aug: eww what the hell

Leah:  what it's good and I'm pregnant ima have weird combinations

Aug: I know but eww pickles and peanut butter that's just nasty

Ari: well it's good to me

I kept eating my peanut butter pickles. I sat on the couch and was flicking threw the channels I stopped when I saw spongebob. I love spongebob l.o.l I know what you saying you to old to be watching spongebob but your never to old to watch spongebob.

August sat next to me he laid his head on my leg.I rubbed his little curls and I put my attention back on the TV.

August was dosing off, finally he went to sleep.I looked at him and bit my lip cause he looked so good. I bit my lip so hard it started bleeding. I licked my lip and cleared the blood.

I started going down his shirt, he was still sleep. I started rubbing his chest and nipple.he started moving in his sleep.

I stopped and I just kept watching TV.my eye sight started getting blurred then next thing you know I was sleep.

******

August pov

I woke up with my shirt half up and ari sleep next to me. I rubbed my eyes and sat up from the couch.

I got up and went upstairs and put my hoodie and camo pants and heaxus beanie on and black and white Jordan's.

I went back downstairs and ari was still sleep she looked so peaceful. I smiled and shook her a little.

she didnt move, I shook her a little harder this time but not to hard. she still didn't move.I slapped her ass and she jumped up.

Aug:;hahaha I said laughing uncontrollably

Ari: it ain't funny that hurt

Aug: I'm sorry you just didn't get up the first time I shook you so I smacked that ass

Ari: you soo mean she said getting up and going upstairs

I stopped her and picked her up like a baby. I kissed her neck and started nibbling on it.

she moaned in my ear.I pulled away and put her down .she went upstairs and I'm guessing she going change.

ari pov

I went upstairs and put on high waisted jeans and a August alsina sweater,nd bel-air 5's.

I went downstairs and August was outside smoking a blunt. I came outside and snatched the blunt out his mouth.

he looked at me in shocked and I lifted my eyebrow to let him know I'm not playing. I walked to the car, he unlocked the door ,he got in.

I looked out the window as we pulled out of the drive way.August started driving down the rode. I was just looking at all the trees and buildings we past.

we finally arrived at this mansion alot of people was outside and drinking and having fun.August got out the car and opened my door, I got out the car and I walked inside the party.

it was people smoking hookahs and weed, I sat on the couch looking at all the thirsty bitches looking at August. I sighed and I shook my head and chuckled.

I look over my shoulder and I saw August ready to fight somebody already. I walked over to him and I saw how red his face was so I know who ever messing with him ready to get they ass whooped.

Aug: nigga you run yo Mouth like a bitch

guy: and you look like a bitch

Aug; nigga you's a busta foreal you about that talk bitch im about that action

guy:  since you about that action do something nigga

August punched the shit out of this dude.they started fighting, I grabbed August by his shirt and pulled him out the house.

he tried to pull away but I grabbed his arm and put him in the car.he was heated I drove back home. the car ride was silent, we arrived at home and I got out the car.

I went up the steps and I unlocked the door of the house. I put the keys on the nightstand and went upstairs. I took off my shirt and pants wich left me in my bra and panties. I climbed in the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

I felt August big strong arms wrap around my waist. I turned around so we was facing each other,I kissed him and laid on his chest.