im backk

August pov

ari slipping with the sex because she's didn't ride me good yesterday. but whatever I got up ready to go to the studio,I took a shower.I got my camo pants and black sweatshirt with ghetto on it nd my bred's 11.I left out my house. but Ari called me back.

Ari: where you going boo

Aug: studio and when you start calling me boo?

Ari: oh i-i- been calling you boo

Aug: not really and you gotten taller

Ari: uh hu. she went in the house.

I got in my car and drove to the studio. I dapped all my people's and we did our thing.

Aug: aight ima holla at y'all later

I left the studio and went back home.I opened the door and ari was on the couch playing on her phone.I kissed her and then there was a knock on the door I opened it and it was Ari with suite cases in her hand.

Ari: what the hell you standing there for help me with these bags.

Aug: what the hell wasn't you just on  The couch. I know I'm not high.

Ari: why the fuck this bitch look like me. ari stated

???: no you look like me

Ari: August who the fuck his her and why do she look like me.

Aug: I don't even know who she is?

next thing I know I see the real ari hop on the fake ari. I tried getting ari off of her but she just broke out my gripp still given fake ari them hands.

I grabbed her waist and cornered her by the wall.she was red as hell I was scared a little bit.

???: it's too late now ari I already fucked August

Ari: bitch of course he fucked u because you look like me dumbyy who the fuck is you anyway

???: it's me Ashley

Ari: let me go August so I can kill this bitch

Aug: ari you can't fight while your pregnant now calm the fuck down I yelled

she calmed down. yup I got it like that.

Ashley:  damn ari you went mute didn't you

ari picked up a vase and threw it at Ashley head .it hit her and I chuckled a little.

Ashley got up crying and left out the house. ari punched me in my chest.

Aug:  ouch nigggaaaw

Ari: don't get your ass whoop nigga