how they know!

August pov

I was with my niggas and homegirl sevyn. we was in the studio geeking like always.

Smokey: y'all finna go to the club with me.

sevyn: I'm down

Aug:I'm down.

we left the studio and went to a club called (pink lounge). It  was hella live and to turned up.we walked to the v.I.p section, I was feeling this music.I saw seyvn starring at me. I took a couple of shots I was tipsy.

sevyn: you wanna dance

Aug: sure

I followed seyvn to the dance floor.she started dancing on me grinding and yinking. I held her waist so I could hold on, Shorty was moving.

I let her go and she held my hand as we left the club.we got blinded by the paparazzi flashing there camera taking pics. I hopped in my car and seyvn got in.I dropped her off and made my way home.

I got home all the lights were off, I turned the lights on  and Ari was sitting on the couch crying.

Aug: Ari why you crying?

Ari: why you coming home late August why?!?!.

Aug: I was out with a couple of friends.

Ari: wow so you couldn't of called like I was up all night waiting for you.

Aug: i  figure I shouldn't call if I'm coming home right back to you

she started throwing things at me,she threw a shoe at my leg.

Ari: Bish whet?...you know what Aug you can kiss my ass and have fun sleeping on the couch.

she went upstairs and I heard the door slam.I sighed and heard a few crys. I hated when ari crys and especially when I'm the reason.

I got up from off the couch,I went upstairs. I saw ari laid out on the bed crying, I ran by her side and comfort her.

Ari: let just stop arguing and can you cuddle with me.

Aug:yeah

I got in bed with Ari I put her on my chest. she fall fast asleep,so did I.

comment

vote

share