tour life

August pov

I woke up at 3:00am and took a shower and put on my black hoodie and black leather plants and tims and snapback and went to go wake up ari.

august: wake up ari I said shaking her

arial: 5 more mins

August: noo get up

arial: ughh fine

arial pov

I got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth and put on my high waist pants and lion shirt and tims and my bag was already packed and I went downstairs and ate cereal into It was time to go.

5mins later

honk! honk!

me and aug got up and grabbed our bags and left out the house and got in the tour bus.

August: Hi keshia Hi big Hi L this arial arial this is keshiA, big and L

arial: Hi

keshia: aww this your lil girlfriend

arial: nah I'm his bestfriend

keshia: oh okay well make urself at  home

I went to the back and picked a bunk bed that at the bottom.

aug followed behind me and laid down and went to sleep on the other side of the bunk beds.

I went to sleep in my bunk bed

***********
5 hours later

we was backstage at August concert he was turned up and he came backstage and grabbed my hand and pulled Me on stage I was shy.

August started singing I luv this ish remix.

man I luv this shit man I luv this shit man I luv this shit man I luv this shit man I luv this shit man I luv this shit I luv this shit a nigga back with the mutherfuckin remix yeah we about to kill this shit see i den got  gotta a lil help to get the whole club bumping like freaknick yea we got roszay a lil bumbee a lil piece of circo and we faded soon as we step in we got dotcha and otcha and I know you hate cuz we lining up the shots and we got the heat to make um pop soon as we hit the parkin lot and we see all the panties drop girl ain't no bitch nigga no snitch nigga your bitch choosing on a real nigga that a kill nigga that real cuz I'm so fucked up now I'm talking my shit way to high to be crimping like dis niggas keep starrin hard bitches all on my dickkk this is what you want ima put It like this now you done with aug and Trey chris remix and you luv it you luv It girl you luv It you luv It girl you luv It you luv It girl you luv It I'm gonna make you luv It girl the way I fuck you would think I luv this bitch I tell keep sucking girl get on this dickk and ima keep grinding a nigga tryna get rich( she tell me keep fucking she tell me keep fucking she tell me keep fuckin )

he goes behind me and hump my butt.

august: she tell me keep fucking she tell me keeping fucking cuz she luv this shit

and then It Trey songs part den Chris brown.

the show was ova and we got back on the tour bus and August and them wanted to go celebrate so we went to da club.

the club

I was in v.I.p chilling sitting down nodding my head to the music then bounce It by juicy j came on and I got up and started twerking and somebody came up behind me and started grinding I just kept on twerking.

the song came off and I turned around and I was twerking on august.

August: damn girl didn't know you can move like dhatt

arial: I can do alot

tour bus

I was on the tour bus chilling on my bunk then August came and laid on his bunk and I went over to his bunk bed and laid next to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I went to sleep.

sorry for any erros I didn't proof read