bish whet?

^^^^^

look up there that's how you know shit Rey get reallllllll.

ari pov

I'm scrolling down instagram liking pics I got off of instagram and I got on twitter and. seyvn. dolphin streeter.wanna run her fucking mouth on twitter really.

seyvn:@officialAri.bitches be thinking they in wonderland when they so far up in the clouds I be cuffing they man.

officialAri:@seyvn bish whet you sound like a fucking thot so you need to sit your finding nemo looking ass down don't make a show for twitter before I embarrass your ugly ass.

Seyvn:@officialAri girl byee you don't wanna fight tho so sit down I don't care if you prego or not I will still beat your ass nd  that baby.

officialAri:@seyvn bitch I will rock your fucking big ass head off your shoulders don't you ever come at my baby like that bitch thats how ya ugly ass would get hurt. big forehead ass bitch.

I got off of twitter and my leg was shaking and I felt my face burning I was beyond pissed this bitch crossed the fucking line.

I guess August noticed because he looked at me and gave me hug.

Aug:what's wrong you got a cramps.

I looked at him like nigga whet?.

I shook my head no.

Aug:What wrong then.

I got up and put my hair in a tight ponytail and sat back on the chair.

Ari:okay so the reason why I'm mad because dolphin streeter wanna fucking be a twitter thug.

Aug: who that?

Ari:seyvn

he bust out laughing while I was looking at him dead serious.

Ari:yup it's funny now but when I punch her in her throat that bitch going really think I'm crazy

Aug:calm down ma don't stress it he said putting me on his lap

Ari:OK I laid my head on his chest.

I looked at my knuckles and was ready to blow but I calm down because I was in August arms. I snuggled up to him and kisses his neck and fall asleep.

seyvn pov.

hii y'all I know y'all probably don't like me but oh well. I fucks with ya nigga tho hahaha. don't believe me ask him. okay back to this Ari chick. she wanna have all the head and nemo jokes but they ain't funny tho like her big ass need to sit down. y'all bitches make me sick all y'all and I'm saying this shit cause no bitch got the balls to ever step to by face and pop off.

author:*coughs*I will

seyvn:u said something?

author:no get back to the story.

okay while I'm just saying nobody will ever come at me and especially that bitch arizilla. yea I got jokes to bitch.

seyvn:tell her that author.

author: oh I will dolphin I mean seyvn.

l.o.l had me rolling but What y'all think.

comment

vote

become a fan.

show love