rise and shine !!

ari pov

so after my girls whipped seyvn and ashley asses.we decide to go to the movies.

we was at the movies chilling Watching( about last night) I was cracking up because Kevin Hart is so funny.

the movie was over and we went to the mall,I looked around for some things but I didn't like anything so i went to baby gap. I got shirts and PJ's  for my baby boy oh yea I forgot to tell yall I'm having a boy yayyy.

we was done shopping so we left the mall,I went home and the girls went about there business. I got home to see August smoking with his niggas.

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs sitting my bags down on the bed and went back downstairs. I saw August homeboy Smokey roll his eyes at me I rolled them back and put my hands in his face.

Smokey:don't put ya hand in my face gurlll he said in a girl voice

.

Ari:girl byeeeee. I said mocking him.

August: y'all some clowns.

Smokey: madd or nawww.he said in a girl voice .

August: nigga you ugly or nawww.

Smokey: you know I'm not ugly if you was just up in this pussy.he said in a girl voice.

I bust out laughing August did to.

Ari:last time I checked he was my man.

Smokey:no August mines boyy he baee you kno we will fight over him.

Ari:leggo

Smokey:wassup... sike nahh.

I chuckled and sat on August lap.Smokey left with the others following him.August put his face in my boobs and was nibbling on them.I was giggling and I bite his neck, he licked my face.

Ari:eww nasty self.

Aug:but you love me tho .

I punched him and ran upstairs hiding in the bathroom. I heard August loud ass banging on the door. I opened the door getting picked up by august.

Ari:put me down.

Aug:no nigga

I just gave up and let him carry me around. he sat me on the bed and he started grinding between my legs.

Ari:stoppp. I moaned

Aug:aight. he stopped

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach,I balled up in knot because I was in pain.

Aug:,you okay?

Ari;nooo the baby just kicked me hard.

I laid down and got under the covers but it got worse.I got up and grabbed some advils out of the bathroom and swallowed them and laid back down.the pain got worse.

August picked me up and put me in the car. we drove to the hospital, I went to the nurse she took me to the back for a check up.

I put my shirt up while she put the cold gel on my stomach. she scanned my belly looking for information about the baby.

nurse: so it looks like your baby is growing that's all and he should be here in about 2months.

Ari:okay thanks. I got up off the hospital bed.

we left out the hospital and went to cold stones. I ordered cookies&cream with rainbow sprinkles. August ordered vanilla. we sat at a empty table.

August: soo What should we name the baby.

Ari:August adore jr alsina.

August: cool cool.

I licked my ice cream and turned around to see a little girl waving at me.I waved back and turned around.

we left cold stones and went home to see it all mess up. the house was covered in paper towels.

Ari:wow childish ass kids,wanna go to my beach house?.

Aug:sure.

we got back in my car going to my beach house.we got our the car and August picked me up spinning me around.we was by the water he was holding me as the sun went down. I smiled at the beautiful sight.

Aug:let's go on a date tomar.

Ari:okayy.

comment

vote