No!

August pov

I got up to the sun beaming on me like literally because me and Ari slept on the beach.I looked at Ari who was still sleep. I picked her up and took her in the House I laid her on the bed and got in the shower.

I washed all the sand and dirt off of me I smiled because I proposed to Ari yesterday I really did it because I love her she's my world.

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me and walked out the bathroom. I looked at Ari who was still sleep.

I walked downstairs complete naked. I looked in the fridge and got eggs Bacon and pancakes. I put the food on the stove and I heard a loud boom.

I ran upstairs to see Ari on the floor in pain.

Ari:ouchhhhh my legs are so sore.

I smiled to myself because I knew why her legs was hurting.

Ari:what so funny?

Aug:you...because I put it in work I said picking her up.

I put Ari in the tub letting her relax her muscles a little bit. I went back downstairs the food was done. I made ari plate and my plate.

I took our plates upstairs and sat them on the counter. I ate my food because I'm a skinny nigga but I know how to eat.

Ari came out the bathroom with water dripping from her body, I licked my lips and put on my boxers.

Ari:ima be Mrs.alsina

Aug:yupp.

Ari grabbed her shirt but dropped it when she saw blood drip down her leg.

Aug:it's that time of the month I said?

Ari;no I think something's wrong ouchhhhh. she said yelling.

I put her clothes on for her and rushed out the House. I got in the car and sped off to the hospital.

we got to the hospital and they took her to the back I followed them.

doc:it's time for her to have the baby.

Aug:foreal foreal I got excited then I called my mom.

Aug:mom!

mama:yeah boy what

Aug: Ari having the baby come quick nd call Ari mom to please.

mama:right I'm on my way.

I hung up and the doctors was opening ari legs. I looked and instantly passed out.

her private area didn't look like that last night. I got up off the ground to see my mom looking at me shacking her head.

mama:boy you a damn fool

I put my head down and held ari hand she was squeezing my hand hard and tight.

Aug; baby can u stop squeezing my hand.

Ari:NO YOU DID THIS TO ME KNOW YOU GOING PAY.

doctor: the baby not trying to come out. we see his head but he keeps going back in.

Aug:Aj come out for daddy I said talking to Ari belly.

Ari:OUCHHHHHHHH.

I heard crying and my baby boy was here. I smiled and kissed ari she was cheesing from ear to ear.

the nurse took Aj and washed him up and ran some test to see if he was healthy. the came back in the room and handed ari the baby.

nurse:ma'am you wanna breast feed or give him a bottle.

Ari:breast feed.

Ari took off her shirt and the baby was doing his business. I got jealous a little bit.

Aug:ayee lil man you taking all my milk.

Ari chuckled and my mom slapped me upside my head.

Aug:ouch ma dang.

I rubbed my head and held Aj in my arms he smiled at me and I smiled back.

Aug:hi lil man I'm your daddy ima take you ever where we going down everything together ya heard me.

Ari was knocked out cold. I got my phone and put the days date in August 3 the day my son was born and I put in August 2 the day I engaged to Ari.

that's the end of Ghetto. everybody thanks to everyone who supported me. with this story I appreciate it and I hope to write more stories for you guys.

who wants another August alsina story.