fakin it

Ari pov

I wanna fight I feel Like fighting but I'm pregnant and I be damn if I lose my baby over some random Hoe. I got up out of August grip, I went to the kitchen and grabbed me a soda.

I took a sip of my Soda and my phone ding telling me I got a text on twitter.

flashyashley:@officialari @seyvn Lol y'all funny I'm the one who got August.

officialari:@flashyashley @seyvn  bitch kick rocks and kiss my ass because you telling lies matter of fact fight bitches fight.

seyvn:@officailari @flashyashely aight meet Me  by my house.

I turned off my phone and put on my tims and put my hair in a tight bun,I grabbed my keys and drove to my girl chelsea house and my girl shy. I picked them up and we made a quick stop at seyvn house.

I saw Ashley already there my girls ran out the car and started fucking shit up.Chelsea uppercut seyvn and shy rocked Ashley jaw. I was shaking because I wanted to jump in it so bad but I can't.

I looked up to see Chelsea stomping seyvn face in.I chuckled and was laughing hard as hell.I saw shy kicking Ashley in her stomach.

my girl was don't fighting and they got back in the car and were sped off at my house.I got out my car locking the door and opening up my house door with my girls on my heels.

I sat on the couch.

Ari:August!!!.

..........

Ari:he must be at the studio.

August pov

I just write this song it goes hard if you ask me it's called "ghetto". you wanna hear it okay go listen to it on YouTube. lol.

I left out the studio and went home to see Ari and all her loud ass friends ugh.I went upstairs and shut the door and laid down Watching family guy and fall asleep a nigga was tired.

seyvn pov

oh that bitch wanna get her friend. oh this means war I will kill her ass and that's a promise.

Ari got another thing coming  she better sleep with one eye open cuz im coming for this bitch.

ohhh

comment

vote

What will happened next