loyal.

okay this is how the story loyal will go.Aj is an infant so he pretty much don't do anything but be handsome and poop nd pee and cry.Ari on the other hand is so obsessed with Aj because he is her first child and she feels that she have August alsina baby so she feels that she have won she have a baby and a loving soon to be husband.  Because she feel that way because of how so many girls would kill to be in her spot. August is only worried about one thing and that thing is protecting his family. He always felt that he was the man of the house when he was younger.He feels that if his family isn't happy then he's doing something wrong. Mama aug will pop up in the story just to take care of her grandbaby and to check up on her son August.Day by day August will miss his brother but then he realize that his Brother in a safe peaceful place up in heaven.Will everybody stay true to there self? will they remain loyal just read to see.

that what you will expect in the story loyal I didn't publish it yet because my dumb phone wouldn't let me start it. But it should be ready soon just follow me and be patients because I'm really working hard for this sequel to be excellent and real and more details ya feel me.Just wait and hold on tight because Loyal will be published in a couple of days.

And this goes out to all of my slow people out there(Loyal is the sequel to ghetto).

okay vote, comment, tell me about how you feel about me making a sequel and please comment I wanna know how y'all feel really comment please.

comment

comment

comment

just comment I know ya want to just do it.Don't be a meanie and ignore me. comment please.

comment

comment

comment

just do it.!!!! "