waitin

august pov

I took to 2 puffs then I threw the blunt and went back in the house.I laid on the couch thinking wow I'm just a yungin in a cold world.

I got up and then their was a knock on the door.I went to the door and opened it.

Aug: yo what the fuck you want

Ashley:  that's easy I want you

Aug: whatever why you here

Ashley:  because I wanted to tell you I'm the one who hit ari .

I thought to myself August don't hit this bitch don't hit her. I don't put my hands on women so ima just try to calm down.

Aug: bitch get the fuck out my house before I knock your ugly ass out

Ashley:  auggie it don't gotta be Like this we can run away together and get married and start a family

Aug: GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE

I pushed her out and locked the door.I went upstairs and shut the door.I laid down I can't even go to sleep.

into I know she is by my side again.

Ashley pov

I know I make y'all bitches sick but all I gotta say is get  use to it bitches.yup as you can see I'm the one who hit ari because if I can't have August then no one can.I'm not even pregnant I just wanted to try and break there friendship but me acting pregnant made them become Even closer. but bye ugly hoes.

ari pov

I'm I dead? I'm walking on a cloud talking to this beautiful angel called india she so nice.it's so peaceful up here but it's not my time yet so soon I have to go back to earth to see my baby August alsina.

India: so ari how is you ready to go back to earth

ari: yea I guess

India: okay see you girl

Ari: see you india

ting! ting!

I woke up breathing heavy. I was wrapped up in a cast,with a oxygen down my throat.I looked around the white room,the light hurting my eyes but then I got use to it.

suddenly all these nurses came running in. I was confused but then they started talking to me but I was still in shocked.

nurse: sweetie can you hear me blank once if you don't blank twice If you can

I blanked twice

nurse:  good good... ma'am do you remember what happened.

flashback

I was in my car singing (August sing nobody knows)then I stopped at a red light then bam!.I passed out.

flash back over

nurse: ma'am do you remember what happened

Ari: yes I said in a sore voice

nurse: okay good.. do you need anything

Ari: can you call August alsina please

nurse: sure

she left out the room and shut the door.I looked around the room.

the nurse came back in.

nurse:he is on his way ma'am

Ari: okay... nurse!

nurse: yes

Ari: is my baby okay?

nurse:  yes ma'am your baby is healthy and strong.

I smiled and waited for August.

August pov

I just got a call saying ari is awake. I got my keys and sneakers and stormed out the house.I got in my car and sped to the hospital.

I got to the hospital, I got out the car. I went up to the nurse.

nurse: she is in the back

Aug: thanks

I zoomed to the back where ari room was. I busted in her room scaring her a lil. but once she saw me she had a kool-aid smile on her face.

I ran to her side and kissed her all over.

Aug: I missed you so much even though it was only 3dayz it felt like forever

ari: I miss you to aug

Aug: I love you please don't ever leave my side please

Ari: okay I love you too

Aug: ard ima check you out while you get ready

Ari: aight

I left out her room and I checked her out of the hospital and waited for her to come out the room.

she came out looking gorgeous. we walked to my car and I drove safe and smooth to back to the house.

I got out the car and I went to ari side and opened her door. she smiled and I chuckled and I went to the house and opened the door.

Ari: wow it looks like this place never got  cleaned

Aug:  haha sorry about the mess I just went crazy

she stood on her tippy toes and kissed me.I picked her up and kissed her like I never kissed her before.

she pulled away breathing heavy. she smiled at me and I chuckled at the look she had on her face.

Ari: wow! ...that was...amazing

Aug: I know right

to ruining the moment somebody knocked on the door.I opened it and saw -

comment

vote

who do you think at the door?????