everythang

ari pov

it's been a week and August have been taking care of me.I feel a little better I guess. I got up trying not to wake August ,but I failed.

Aug;what wrong?

Ari: nothing I'm just Rey take a shower.

Aug: aight you want me to come

Ari: sure

I got up and went in the bathroom with August following behind me.I turned on the hot water, August hands automatically went to my ass. I chuckled and turned around and kissed him.

Aug: you making daddy excited right now.he said whispering in my ear.

chills went down my spin, but I didn't feel like doing that right now,so I just washed up.August washed my back and got out.I got out right behind him and tracked water everywhere. but I didn't care.

I got my leather jumper dress and tims and trust no b****necklace. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

August was already dressed, he was downstairs probably eating or something. I went downstairs and saw August smashing on a hot pocket. only if yall saw his face, I was rolling.

Aug:damn bae don't sneak up on me like that. he said eating the rest of the hot pocket.

ari; haha I'm sorry but you was smashing on that hot pocket.

Aug:I was hungry he digged in his pockets and I knew what he was pulling out. my medicine.

Ari:do I have to take it I'm perfectly fine.

Aug: yes you are fine but you still need to take yo meds

he gave me my meds and I swallowed them and sat on the couch.

Aug:so what we doing today?

Ari:can we go shopping please I begged.

Aug:,anything for you

we left out the house and got in the car. August sped to the mall,he drives so fast.I got out the car brushing myself off.

August and I was holding hands walking inside of the mall.I went inside forever 21,while August went somewhere.anyways I got me shirts and pants sweaters and jeans. shorts.I left out of forever 21 and went inside children place,I went straight to the newborn situation.

I don't even know what I'm having but I can still pick out a few girl clothes and boys clothes.I picked out a cute newborn girl outfit. I came across a boy outfit I grabbed it and picked out a few more.I looked at all the stuff I got and I had 6girls outfit and 6boys outfits.I paid for them and went looking for August.

August pov

I was in footlocker looking for some new air Jordan's. I was searching and somebody tap me, I turned around and it was my ex Sasha. I should pimp slap this bitch right now but I don't put my hands on girls.I know your kind of confused to why im mad but long story short is that sasha cheated on me with my so called bestfriend and she got pregnant by him.

Sasha:hi August what you doing here.

Aug:minding my business like you should be doing I said walking to the cashier.

the cashier lady was ringing up my shoes.

Sasha: I know you still not mad about what happen awhile back.

Aug:damn right I'm mad I loved you and you cheat on me with my bestfriend. I yelled.

cashier:that will be $634.

I handed her the money and left out footlocker with Sasha following behind me.what do she want.

Sasha:I'm sorry August please forgive me.

Ari:oh my goodness there you are I was looking everywhere for you.

Sasha: who is her she said looking ari up nd down.

Ari:no bitch who the fuck is you ari said mugging her.

Aug:ari this is the homiehopper sasha nd sasha this is my girl ari.

Ari:oh so this the bitch who cheated on you with Marcus.

Aug:,pretty much.

Sasha: who the fuck you calling a bitch.

Ari:obviously you ...come on August before I knock this bitch back in her daddy sperm.

me and ari left the scene straight like that before ari pregnant ass pop off.I put all the bags in the truck, I drive to McDonald's. I got our food and drove back home.

we arrived at home and I got the bags out the trunk and sat them by the door.ari greedy ass went straight to the kitchen and ate her food.

August: damn ari slow down.

Ari:what I didn't eat all day I'm hungry.

I shook my head and took all the bags upstairs,I collapsed on the bed I was tired.my eyes started feeling heavy then I fall asleep.

Ari pov

ouch! I felt the baby kick,I chuckled and went upstairs to tell August but he was already knocked out but I know how to wake him up.

I got on his waist and kissed his soft juicy lips.

Aug:don't start nothing you can't finish. he said in a sleepy voice.

Ari:I finish everything I start.but anyways the baby kicked.

he lifted up so fast and was smiling so bright,I chuckled because it was so cute.

August: foreal aww he said rubbing my belly.

August: hi daddy little man or girl he said talking to my belly.

the baby kicked again but this time it hurt. I rubbed my belly in pain.August kissed me to calm me down and it worked. I laid down to sleep off the pain.suddenly I was counting sheep.

comment

vote