we dont need a bed

August pov

I'm just sitting back thinking Ari is my ride or die chick frfr, she was my bestfriend but we couldn't be friends because our love was to strong so we made it official and know she's carrying my seed.I love her so much words can't explain how much I love her. ya heard me. have you ever been inlove where you just only think about that special someone. Well that's how I feel and ima show Ari how much I care for her tonight. time for me to step up and be the man that I am and give her the ring.

I stopped thinking and I went outside on the beach setting up our little date ya know. I paid for Ari to go get her toes and nails done and hair she should be on her way know. I'm already ready I got my suite and tie on already.

I just stood waiting for Ari to come.

Ari pov

I got my toes and nails done oh and hair. I got my royal blue dress on it's short it stops at my thighs. I am driving my way back home, I get out my car. I look up to see August standing with roses in his hand.I smiled and walked over to him.

August: these are for you he handed me the roses.

Ari:thanks aug.

August: no problem beautiful.

Ari:so are we going just stand here or we going eat.

August: we going eat ma. he said pulling out my chair for me.

I sat down and put my roses in front of me. August handed me a plate.we ate and from time to time we would glance at each other and smile.finally we was done eating and August grabbed my hand and we took a walk on the beach.

I pulled my dress up and held it so it wouldn't get wet.me and August was walking hand and hand on the beach.

suddenly he fall,he got up on one knee though.

August: Ari I love the way you stood by me when I had nothing. I love the fact that you just have my back no matter what.your my baby mama, my bestfriend ,my everything, my life line, shawty I need you in my life for me to feel complete if I don't have you I can't be myself. your beautiful from head to toe.words can't explain how much I love you but Ariel love Johnson will you marry me. he said pulling out a ring.

Ari:yessaa I said jumping on him and kissing him a million times. he slided the diamond ring on my finger.

August picked me up and laid me on the sand and started kissing me with passion. I wrapped my legs around his waist, but then I came to reality and realize we was outside.

Ari:August are we really going have sex out here.

August: it's Been to long since I was inside your body and I don't care where we do it.

he hovered over me kissing me gentle and soft and slow.I moaned threw all the soft kisses that he placed on my neck he nibbled and sucked on my weak spot leaving me weak.

Ari:mmmh august. I whined.

after he finished he helped me slip off my shirt and I helped him do the same.

August cupped my breast in my bra then he unhooked my strap letting my bra fall freely when it did he kissed my breast then he started sucking and slurping on them making me throw my head back.

I gasped in air I couldn't remember the last time he took his time with me.

August laid me back then he started traveling his kisses down my stomach leaving a wet juicy trail when he got to my belt buckle he swiftly undid it along with my pants he slide them off leaving a pool of clothes below my feet.

he slowly pulled down my under wear getting me anxious.

when he finished he rubbed up and down my inner thigh making my chill bumps appear I could feel myself getting wet just from his touch.

he finally kissed my thigh then he began leaving wet kisses all the way up to my core when he reached it he placed a nice kiss on top then he began to slowly swirl and plunge his tongue in me.

my legs started to shutter around his neck I gasped as I pushed his head farther in I ran my fingers threw his little curls.

as I tried to close my legs and back away August pulled me back down and grabbed my legs tight keeping them open.

ari:"auhhhgg august"I whined I felt by climax coming "August it coming "I screamed as I lifted my back off the sand.

August mumbled something against my clit sending me over board my walls tightened and soon enough my liquid was all in his mouth he slurped the wet mess that he made.

he stood up and began unbuckling his pants I bit my lip as I watched him pull off his pants then his underwear August was hard as a door knob. 

August laid me back down he placed soft kisses on my shoulder blade as he guided himself in me.

Ari:"mmm August "I cried as he started a slow but deep pace I could feel him deep in my stomach.

he whispered sweet things in my ear as he rubbed my breast.

I threw my head back and moaned loud I scratched at his back breaking his skin.

my eyes rolled to the back of my head as he went in fully inside of me he took one hand and began playing with my clit rubbing it slowly teasing me.

I bit my lip in frustration because I couldn't keep my moans in.

August:"what my name "he whispered in his husky voice that made me melt inside.

Ari:"au -aug August "I whispered out.

August:"louder "he commanded

Ari:August I'm cumming "

August:don't cum until you scream my name" he demanded

I gasped gathering air.

Ari:"augustttttttt I cried as I let loose my liquid flowed down my leg.

my whole body quivered as I began panting trying to catch my breath .

Ari:"that-that was amazing "I smiled looking at the sky.

August: "I love you ari "he kissed my cheek then he went to go get some blankets and he put them on the ground.

we laid on them cuddling and we went to sleep.

they are engaged yesssaaaa

comment

vote