heavy

August pov

I'm on the couch playing Madden with my nigga smokey . my phone was ringing. I looked at the caller iD

it said blocked number.

Aug: hellooo

???: hi aug

Aug; who dis

???: your secret

Aug: my what

the phone hang up I looked at Smokey and he was cheating on the game.I slapped him upside his head.

Smokey:  ayyee yo you ain't going keep hitting me like I'm your child or sumthing

Aug: you ain't going do shit so shut the fuck nigga

I turned the game off and Smokey went in his pocket and got some weed out.he lit it and took 2puffs then passed it to me.I took 3puffs and passed it.

I heard footsteps ,I turned around and I saw ari. she looked sleepy as he'll.

Ari: why the fuck you smoking in my house nigga

Aug: my bad

I put the blunt out. Smokey got up and left.Ari was laying on my leg going to sleep.

I played in her hair. she got up quick as fuck as soon as I touched it.

Ari: don't grab my hair

Aug: aight damn calm down

Ari: don't tell me to calm down you calm down you high yellow skinny ass nigga.

Aug: ima let that's one slide because I know that just your hormones

she sat on my lap and laid her head on my chest.I just watched her doze off.I chuckled because I remember the time me and ari had sex on tour and she was so scared.

Ari: what you laughing at she said in a sleepy voice

Aug: you I said still laughing

Ari: why was I snoring

Aug: no I remember the time we had sex on tour and you was scared I said between laughs

Ari: really you laughing at that she said looking at me serious

Aug: yeah I'm laughing at that punk

Ari: you wasn't saying that yesterday

Aug:  ....

Ari; yeah I bet you you would shut up

now

ari phone started ringing. she answered it.

Ari:hello..... yeah.... okay.....can't wait to eat....okay bye.

she hung up the phone smiling .I looked at her confused.

Aug: who was on the phone

Ari: my aunt I gotta go to north Carolina for my family reunion

Aug: oh aightt ima miss you fat butt

Ari: ima miss you too big bird.

I looked at her like are you forreal.

Aug: stop messing with me you bully

Ari:  aww I'm sorry did I hurt the lil baby feelings she came over to me and kissed me but I didn't kiss back.

she got up and went upstairs I'm guessing she packing her clothes.I just laid there bored my baby going to be gone.who I'm gonna kiss in the morning who ass ima grab. who body ima look at getting out the shower.

she came back downstairs with a big bag of clothes and shoes.I looked like I wanted to cry but I didn't show it.

Ari: you should come since your that sad

Aug: bae know you know your pops don't like me he always give me that look.

Ari: I know but okay bye I love you

I grabbed her ass and turned her around and kissed her with passionate.

she pulled away from the kiss out of breath.I Sat on the couch looking sad.she left out the door a tear slipped out I hurried up and wiped it away.

5mins later

I was sleep on the couch then a knock was at the door.I opened it and I saw ari.I looked at her confused because didn't she just leave for a family reunion .

Aug:,didn't you just leave for a reunion

Ari: yeah but I missed you so much that I didn't go

she pushed me back on the couch and pulled out AJ out of my sweat pants and started giving me head. I pushed her head farther .

Aug: fuck ariii I moaned

Ari: yeahh that's my name

she got up and bounced on my member. I grabbed her waist .she kept riding me then we both cummed.

?????? pov

hahahaha August is so dumb obviously. I'm not ari he such an air head but I got what I wanted I'm Rey be pregnant foreal this time.Ari shouldn't of left him here alone.

ari pov

I got off the plane I saw my grandma I ran to her and hugged her. I kissed her cheek and walked out the air port we got in the car and we drove to her house.I got out the car and saw my grandfather.

grandda: hiii sugar foot

Ari: hii da

grandda: I missed you so much

Ari: I missed you too

I walked in the house and I saw my aunts and uncles cooking the food. I licked my lips and went upstairs to sat my bags down.

I got in my room and sat my bags down.I opened the door ready to walk out when I bumped into my hating ass cousin mira.

Mira: oh hii ari

Ari: sup

Mira: oh you still flawless  ass ari you think because your little fine ass boyfriend famous doesn't mean your Ms.perfect.

Ari: wait pause.rewined.what just because August is famous doesn't mean I think I'm perfect. he make his money and I make mines .so get your facts right.

Mira: whatever.

hater alert

if ari in north Carolina then who was August fuckin???
comment

vote