really

Ari pov

I got up not in August arms a frown appeared on my face,but I remembered that it wasn't my fault. I brushed it off and got up hearing the ocean waves. I smiled and went to take a shower.

I scrubbed into I was spotless. I grabbed my towel wrapping it around my body but it wouldn't fit all the way because of my big belly.

I rubbed my belly "your growing to be a healthy baby"I said to my baby.

I felt a kick "aww you happy little poodah ".

I went in my room and put on my black bra and matching panties and my big T-shirt and white weed socks. I sighed because they were August socks. I put on  my Nike slides.

I went downstairs and made a bowel of cereal. I kicked my feet back and forth eating my cereal.

I was done my cereal I threw my bowel in the sink and went outside playing in the sand.

I put my feet in the water. "it's so beautiful out here only if August was here"I frowned.

I shook my head and sat in the sand thinking were did we go wrong."we were bestfriends how could we let a dolphin looking as bitch come between us".I asked myself.

I got up out the sand wow What a  struggle with my big belly it was a struggle. I made it in the house I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. I was flicking threw the channels and i  decide to watch spongebob (y'all know I love spongebob).

if my life was a movie I wish you would play your part.

and if you do it right then one day you can be the star.

but if you need the relationship the conversation starts with a hell na.

ari:yesssaaa

oh wait that's August  song but I ain't going lie that's my song right there.

I laid down taking a quick nap but got interrupted by someone knocking on the door.I wobbled up and answered the door.

I looked up to see August "oh wow.

Ari:What you want?

August:yu.look I'm sorry I know seyvn was on my lap but it was at the wrong time when you walked in. i  pushed her off but she kept coming you can even ask chris.

Ari:....

August: are you going say something. I'm really really sorry ari,I can't sleep nor eat I can't think straight without you.your my Everything I love you arial Johnson.

Ari:I love you to August.but

August:but?

Ari:but I don't know August I said sitting down rubbing my temples.

August:I'm sorry ari forgive me please. he said rubbing my back.

Ari:I forgive you Aug but did you sleep with her?

Aug:nooooooo why would I sleep with her and I got you.

I kissed his cheek and laid down ready to take a nap but August started tickling my feet.

ari: stop augg I said laughing

Aug:I missed you.

Ari:I missed you tooo.

comment

vote

awww they made up

comment What y'all think?