honest

Ari pov

I just got off of work, I got in my car. I sighed and I pulled out of the parking lot. it's been a week since I talked to august. oh well

I pulled up in the mall parking lot,I parked my car and got out of it.I locked my door,I walked in the mall and was looking around.

I went into forever 21 ,I was looking at these leather jumpers. I bought them and left out the store.

I got hungry so I went to subway. I got my food and sat down and ate it.

********

I was done my food,I got up and threw my food  in the trash.I was walking on my phone, then I bumped into someone.

"oh I'm so sorry "

Ari:my fau-I stopped dead in my sentence once I saw who it was.

August: Ari?

Ari: August?

August: yea we need to talk

ari: okay meet me at my house at 6:00

August: aight

I left out the mall and got in my car.I wonder what August wanna talk about. I pulled out of the parking lot and sped off.

I pulled up in my driveway and I saw August against his car.I sighed and got out of my car

I walked up to him

Ari: what u wanna talk about I said looking up at him

I'm short so I come to his stomach. he looked down at me and he looked stressed out.

August: look Ari we can't be together I have a girlfriend.

my eyes were getting watery,but I wiped it before it rolled down my cheek.

Ari: okay. I put my head down

August: you mad at me

Ari: nah I ain't mad I'm beyond mad you dis your bestfriend who been by your side for forever for some thristy hoe

August: she not a hoe!!! she my baby mama and my lover

I felt my heart drop when he said that she is his baby mama. the tears were uncontrollable.

Ari: she she your what?

August: baby mama nd lover

I turned around ready to leave but August grabbed my arm.

Ari: get off of Me I said crying and trying to push august

August: I'm sorry Ari don't be like this after all we been threw you going leave me hanging

I pushed him off of me.

ari: I didn't leave you hanging you left me hanging

I went inside my house and cried. I looked at the picture me and August took on my birthday. I put the picture down and laid on the couch and cried into I feel to sleep.

August pov

I know I hurt ari but i didn't mean to. I went home and sat in the car for a minute.

I went in the house and Ashley was sleep on the couch.I kissed her and picked her up and took her upstairs and laid her down and took off her shoes. I put the covers on her and laid next to her and wrapped my arms around her and fall asleep.

next morning

*********

I woke up with Ashley in my arms.I smiled and kissed her cheek.she woke up.

August: good morning bae

Ashley: good morning

I got up and helped Ashley up and we walked to the bathroom to brush our teeth together.

I brushed my teeth first then Ashley brushed hers.I went downstairs and ate some cereal.

Ari pov

I woke up all alone, I sighed and got up and brushed my teeth and went downstairs, I turned the TV on to spongebob.

I got up and looked outside and it was snowing, I smiled and ran upstairs and put on my sweats and sweater and uggs and jacket and gloves .

I ran outside and started playing in the snow.

I made a snow angel and a snow man.

I looked down the street and I saw August and Ashley playing outside in the snow.

I got pissed but I calmed down,I saw her kiss August, I smirked cuz when she kissing him she tasting my Kitty cat.

I kept on playing in the snow. I saw Ashley glare at me and smirked.I shock my head and went in the house.

Ashley pov

I saw Ari looking at me nd August. I smirked and kissed August.I pushed him in the snow and ran, he was on my heels and he grabbed me and kissed me.

ARI it look like I won this match

you mad or nahh