shoot or die2

August pov

"really you out of all people".I said turning around

Chris:nigga you knew I always wanted Ari but you the one who got her so payback a bitch

Aug:nigga she mine and will always be mine.I said rising my gun.

Chris:man put down the gun we going fight with our hands.

I put down the gun and held my guard. I punched Chris dead in his face we started rolling around on the ground fighting. he Digg his nails in my neck what a bitch.I kicked him in his teeth. I started punching him non-stop.

Smokey:beat his ass aug beat his ass! he cheered

Chris punched me in my stomach,that shit hurt but I didn't let it get me down.I punched him straight in his jaw.he was out but he tackled me to the ground.he was punching me but I was blocking them with my hands.

then he kicked me straight in my ribs I was weak as fuck after that.

Chris:bye nigga. he said rising his gun

boom!

boom!

boom!

I looked at myself and I wasn't shot. I looked over my right and it was ari who was shot.
boom!

boom!

boom!

boom!

my homeboys shot Chris right in the head.I picked up ari and rushed her to the hospital. I arrived at the hospital and they took her immediately when they saw blood.

"sir you can't not be back there "

Aug:aight man damn I said sitting on the waiting chair.

Smokey:you cool aug

Aug:naww man I said sniffing I ain't trying to cry in front of them.

Smokey:she going be okay man. he said getting up and leaving.

I sat down in the waiting room. I shouldnt of ignored her I should of woke up when she told me to.this is all my fault.

ari pov

I'm in a beautiful cloud it's so  beautiful up here. everybody so sweet and kind I love it.

"hi boo "I turned around and there I saw my uncle.

I ran and hugged him tight and close.I missed him so much but he is dead so that means I'm dead?.

"so I saw you took a bullet for this nigga name August "he said.

yup this is the same old funny tay.

Ari:yeah I'm I dead?

"no you just in a little coma".

Ari:a coma what

"yeah a coma"

we appeared at this place I guess it time to talk then.

"so tell me about this boy AUGUST  he said yelling August.

Ari:well we were bestfriends in high-school so what I heard of is that he was a drug dealer but he never told me into know.well a few days later his brother died and he stopped drug dealing and started singing. he got sign to def jams record and blew up from there.then we caught up a little and we got together and that's how I ended up like this.I said pointing to my belly.

"aww just like me and your aunt "

Ari:yeah I missed you I said tearing up

"I missed you to".he said hugging me

"well it time for you to go back down to your little boyfriend".

ari:I wanna Stay up here a little longer with you please".

"I'm sorry boo but you can't now close your eyes and count to three.

I closed my eyes and counted 1,2,3.

I opened my eyes and I was back in the hospital. I looked over to my side and I saw August sleep on the chair. It was struggle but I maneged to get up and tap him on the shoulder.

Aug: huh?he said still half sleep.

his eyes lit up  When he saw me standing

Aug:ari you woke he said kissing me.

Ari:yeah how long was I you know out?

Aug:a whole week

Ari:a whole week I shouted

Aug: yup but bae get back in bed

I got back in bed and didn't realize my head was patched up.I felt my head and it was pounding.

Ari:did I get shot in the head?

Aug:yea I'm sorry he said with a tear rolling down his cheek.

"it's okay "I said

Aug:no it's not you could of died because of me

Ari:but I didn't I'm fine just my head hurt.

we heard a knock at the door the nurse came in smiling.

nurse:hi arial I'm nurse rosey I'll be your personal because you can go home but I'll come check on you once In awhile.

Aug:it's okay I got her

nurse"okay just give her her meds at night nd morning afternoon and at dawn.

Aug:aight okay the nurse handed him the meds.

nurse:okay bye arial

Ari:bye

I got my things and August put me on his back and I rested my head on his shoulder.he laid me in the car and we was home already.

he picked me up and we entered the house. he laid me on the bed handing me my meds I took them and swallowed them and I laid down. I felt August arms wrap around my waist.

Aug:I love you

ari:I love you too

Aug:I know