hustle hard

August pov

everybody know I love Ari. but I just got a call from my homeboys saying that the same nigga from the party wanna go to war. I ain't no punk if a nigga wanna try me they can die tonight. I put on my all black suit I put on my bandana. I kissed ari on the cheek she woke up.I sucked my teeth.

Ari: where you going she said in her  sleepy voice

Aug: to the trap

her eyes shot up in shock.

Ari: no you not she demanded

Aug: Bae Im sorry but I gotta do what I gotta do

Ari: what about me Aug all you do is worry about your damn self I need you I don't know what I would do without you. she said almost tearing up 

Aug: if I don't make it home tonight tell my momma that I love her  leave some flowers for my brotha girl I love ya If I don't make it home tonight take some money to my sister I don't want her ever chasing after niggas.

Ari: no aug please noooo she was crying

I just walked out. I drove to the trap with my niggas.they all surrounded me because I'm the boss.

Smokey: ayyee boss what the plan

Aug: we just going go in shooting

smokey: aighttt cool

pee-wee: no time no see bitch

I raised my gun to his head but he kicked it out my hand and shot me in my chest.

the other's started shooting everybody and everything.Smokey came running to me crying. he put pressure on my wound and picked my skinny ass up and put me in the truck.

I blacked out.

ari pov

I was laying down when I got a call from Smokey.he said August got shot .I was crying I left out the house speeding down the road head is out controls I been thinking about you all the way home.I finally arrived at the hospital. I got out the car and ran to the nurse at the front desk.

Ari: can you tell me where August alsina is?

nurse: I can't let you see him unless your family

Ari: I'm his girlfriend .

nurse: oh well he is in surgery right now I'll let you know when their done.

I went to go sit with the rest of August friends. I starting crying and they all surrounded me and hugged me and they all started crying.

time past and it was 3:00am I told the rest to leave and I will call them if something happened they left and. now it was 4:00am the nurse told me to get something to eat. I got a bag of chips and a soda.I ate and waited and waited.

doc; family for August alsina?

I stood up and walked up to the doctor.

doc: hi ma'am he is fine he just in a coma you can come back and see him he in room 431.

I went in the room August was in and he was wrapped up in all these wires. his chest was naked and patched up.he looked so lifeless.

Ari: I know I said some things that wasn't true. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Im carrying your child we've Been through everything together. we was bestfriends since diapers now were lovers. I don't know what to do without you your my world my otha half. my ride or die nigga. your my hitta. I love you August alsina.

I kissed his lips ready to walk out.when I felt someone grab my ass.

I turned around to see a wide awake august.

Ari: Augustt!!??!!!!

comment

vote

#augri