Prologue

I regret the fact I won't be able to tell you our names. I regret the fact I'll never get to tell this story face to face. But I don't regret the life we've spent here. 

So you're the special one? The one who found this diary, this story against all the odds. Your a special one, you'll figure that out soon enough. You must be clever enough to find this book, so you may have the same adventures as my love and I have enjoyed.

Every humans story is the same I suppose, we are born, we live, we love, we die. Rarely is there such an adventure as the one we have lived. My closest friend, John, we'll call him, never wanted me to write it down in the first place. But i was never one to listen. I suppose thats what got us into this mess in the first place.

You must not question the story you are about to read. that is if you are courageous enough to in fact read it. It has been pieced together threw diary entries, court cases, and the memories of a mad man. It was cast off as the babbling of oral tradition, until this was found.

This  changes everything, it cannot be ignored, time cannot be changed.

You must never speak of what you read here.

The two strangers that came from nowhere and everywhere at the same time. This is their story. It is the story of the improbable the bizarre, the unexpected.

But most certainly not impossible.

You must understand that Jane and John are not our real names, they have been changed for your protection. But this adventure is not a lie, you must believe that.

The future lies in your hands, sculpt it, work at it, make it amazing. I have never met a person that didn't matter, everything you do will make the future. Every second of your life makes the future different than it was before.

Think about that, and always choose right.

Sincerely,

The Two companions of time