Chapter Fifteen

After spending the morning at Delaney's place, later that evening I got called to come into the clubhouse for a meeting. When I got there, there were a lot of people lounging around. No one seemed bothered or distressed. A lot of people actually tried to stop me and talk to me. I was surprised Jimmy hadn't put word out about last night yet. It's not like him to not brag to everyone how he punched me in the face. I greeted some people but quickly made my way into the conference room. The meeting was supposed to start ten minutes ago.

When I walked in, all eyes were on me. Jimmy was sitting at the head of the table, where I usually sat at with a smug look on his face. Leo quite blatantly mouthed 'run' to me. Lin gave me a reassuring smile while Rafael gave me a nod with a cigarette hanging from his mouth. Some other people were at the conference table. They were important members that didn't have an exact title. I remained calm and took a seat beside Rafael. Like a champ, he passed me a cigarette and I lit it with my lighter.

"Sorry I'm late," I said nonchalantly. I looked around the room at the stone faces. Some looked at me with worry and some looked like they were ready to kick my ass. If anything was to go down, I knew my friends had my back until the end so I wasn't really worried. They were a couple of guys who were known Jimmy d-ckriders. They acted as his guards and they were standing against the wall around the room.

The thing about Jimmy that pissed me off was the fact that he split up our family something bad. He wasn't a very likeable man so our family was split in half. There was known Jimmy supporters and known Jimmy haters and some neutrals. I always tried to act as a neutral but it was pretty clear that I didn't have much love for Jimmy. The people who didn't like Jimmy all thought that I should be in his position, but once again, I didn't want it. Too much drama. Too much sh-t.

I noticed a guy in the corner. He had his phone out and he had it angled towards me. It was moving slightly. Was he filming? What the hell was going on? I gave the cameraman a menacing glare before staring at Jimmy. Could he get on with whatever this was?

"How's your nose, Andy," he started off. He laughed at himself and I laughed with him just to piss him off. He instantly stopped laughing and gave me a cold stare. I copied his actions. That scar on his face was already throbbing. I smirked at myself at how easy I got under his skin. New record.

"You're really f-cking cocky, did you know that," he seethed. I shrugged my shoulders and took a puff from the cigarette. "Nothing bothers you. You're a big baller, huh, Andy? Your father made this sh-t. Your uncle runs it. You think you're untouchable. But I got something to tell you. I got a newsflash for you. You're just as irreplaceable as any other disrespectful motherf-cker in this so-called family."

"You said that backwards," I pointed out.

"What?"

"You said I'm just as irreplaceable, but that means that I'm hard to come by. That means I'm important to this gang, which I am. It means you can't replace me. What you meant to say is that I was just as replaceable." I should probably stop being a smartass. Jimmy banged his fists on the table and he stood up from his seat. "But I get what you're saying, boss," I added.

Rafael stepped on my foot under the table as in a way to tell me to shut the f-ck up before Jimmy kills me. "If I was you, I would shut my f-cking mouth. Last night, I clocked you once but today, I'm not feeling as nice. You know? You're pathetic. Willing to risk your life and your spot in the gang over some f-cking p-ssy." Jimmy began circling the table with his hands behind his back. "You know what? The next time I see her, you know what I'm going to do to her?"

He walked behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. His hands held them strongly. My fist were balled under the table. I wanted so badly to reach back and punch him in the motherf-cking face. "Next time I see her, she's getting this d-ck rather she likes it or not. I'm giving it to her and then I'm going to let everyone else that wants some get some. I'm going to f-ck her until she f-cking loves me. She's going to forget you and whatever lame ass sex you're giving to her. F-ck. I wonder what those pretty lips would feel like wrapped around my d-ck."