Chapter Nineteen

A Katy Perry song blasted through the speakers of the small boutique as I checked myself out in the dressing room's mirror. Fresh haircut. Expensive, tailored suit. I looked good and felt like a million bucks. I smirked at myself as I straightened out the flamingo pink tie. A month from now, Lin was getting married. Today, Rafael, Leo, her and I were getting our final fitting for our suits. Lin was keeping everything extraordinarily classy and sexy. The suit consisted of a white dress shirt with a light gray vest draped over it and a bright pink tie and handkerchief to make the suit pop, it was perfect and lively. It fit just right for Lin and Jenny's wedding.

"Yet you claim you don't take the longest to get ready," Leo commented as soon as I stepped out of the dressing room. Everyone else were already in their suits, looking as sharp as ever. I walked towards my group of friends and Leo slammed her hand against my back. "Can you believe our little Lin is getting married?"

"I honestly can't. I thought she would be the last one. She got no p-ssy in high school," I teased Lin. Lin became flustered and shook her head at me. In high school, Leo and I got all the girls we wanted. To be honest, I was just as much as a f-ckgirl as Leo is now back then. We would make bets on girls. It was stupid when I think about it now but back then, it was fun as f-ck. The thrill of getting p-ssy and then telling your friends every detail was best thing ever then.  Leo and I have hundreds of stories while Lin probably has one or two.

While Leo and I were sneaking into girls' houses at night and f-cking guys' girlfriends, Lin had her head in the books and was looking for a real relationship. She had a few girlfriends but they never lasted long and never got serious. She was a virgin until her senior year and when she lost it, Leo and I kind of forced her to by setting her up with a slut. We were horrible back then, but at least we were getting better; at least I was. "Well while you two losers are single, I've met the love of my life. You guys can crack jokes all you want but in reality, I'm winning in life. I'm the MVP. You guys are on the bench."

"Love is a beautiful thing," Rafael agreed as he wrapped his arm around Lin's shoulder.

"It really is, like no sh-t, guys. Jenny means everything to me. I love all the little things about her. She wakes me up every morning with eskimo kisses, even after we've been arguing all night. Her heart is so pure and sweet. I know she would never do anything that would genuinely hurt me and I feel like I could tell her everything. She's my best friend. I don't think I could live without her."

"I thought I was her best friend," Leo whispered disappointedly.

"You guys are my best friends. I would die for you guys, but Jenny is the love of my life. There's nothing I wouldn't do for that girl. I'll give up everything if it would make her happy. It's corny and romantic, but it's great shit. You guys should get into it." Watching Lin talk about Jenny made me think about Delaney. I felt something similar for her. Of course, it wasn't as strong but I definitely saw myself with a future with her. I couldn't deny that. I wanted her badly.

"I'm going to make Delaney my girlfriend," I suddenly blurted.

My three best friends looked at me with shock on their faces before looking at each other and busting out laughing. I stood there flustered but with a dumb smile on my face. Her and I were perfect together. We liked the same stuff, had similar personalities, we understood each other and the sex was great. When we weren't together, she was all I thought about and when were together, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her so why not give things a try? "I'll admit it. She has me wrapped right around her fingers."

"Whoa! Andy, I can't believe you fell for her! I actually like her. At first I didn't but she's pretty cool. I love when she comes around, I always stare at her tits." I smacked Leo on the back of her head and she laughed. "What!? I was just joking! She really has nice boobs though, like wow. Nice ass too. 10 out of 10." I smacked Leo again and she groaned as she rubbed the back of her head. "Sh-t! I'm sorry. I'm just saying she's hot!"