CH 18

I felt like royalty in this booth and Chandler treated me like I was. During the band's sound check he walked the entire stadium with me and, no joke, bought me about two hundred or so dollars of merch. Everything from posters to shirts to cd's to braclets. I didn't even ask for any of it; I would just look at it and the next thing I knew, Chandler was paying for it. He waved away my many protests and carried the multitude of bags of the stuff he bought me.

We even went to the ground floor and was within spitting distance of 1D as they did their soundcheck. The band waved at me since we were literally the only people in the audience and I tried not to fangirl; Chandler laughed at me though. I barely noticed when he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"We hope you enjoy the show" Harry, one of the band, said into his mic as we walked back to our stadium booth after a security guard said that the audience would soon be coming inside. "Try not to snog too much alright, try to actually enjoy the show" Harry said into the mic again and I just laughed. Typical Harry...not that I've never met him before but I've seen enough interviews to get a feel for his personality.

The show itself was amazing, perfect; for my first concert I couldn't ask for a better time, they sound so much better live than on tape. Chandler didn't care much for the music, it was obvious, but he wasn't being a party pooper either.

He spent most of the concert chitchatting quietly with David as my eyes were glued to the viewing window and various screens, listening through noise cancelling headphones as I laid on Chandler's shoulder. One thing about Chandler is that he loved to cuddle, Mingus not to much. Mingus was too hyper and excited to just lay there and cuddle for any length of time...and I love cuddling.

Near the end of the concert, Louis addressed the crowd "Alright, we here at One Direction don't usually do requests because we're bad British boys-" "And Irish!" Niall interrupted, Louis only gave him a look before going on "Anyway, we don't usually do requests but we're going to break that rule because, again, we're bad British and Irish boys. So here is a little song called 'Loved You First."

I blinked. 'Love You First' was a fan favorite but they have never sang it live for some reason. I wasn't complaining since it was a great song but it was still strange that they'd play it, I wonder who requested it and why.

[song is linked]

Girl, it should be me

Driving to your house

Knocking on your door

Kissing you on the mouth

Holding on your hand

Dancing in the dark

'Cause I was the only one who loved you from the start

But now when I see you with him it

Tears my world apart

Because,

I've been waiting

All this time to finally say it

But now I see your heart's been taken

And nothing could be worse

Baby, I loved you first

Had my chances

Could've been where he is standing

That's what hurts the most,

Girl, I came so close

But now you'll never know

Baby, I loved you first

Girl, it should be me

Calling on your phone