CH 27

Chandler spent most of the day in his room, which was fine by me as I took a nap and unpacked my bags while I raided his fridge. He had so much food that it was like he was preparing for a natural disaster. One of the only times he came out of his room he said that he wasn't sure what I'd like so he got a bit of everything and would be more than happy to take me to the store tomorrow if wanted anything else.

At 6:55 he stepped out of his room and knocked on my door, Chandler looked amazing. He wore a light grey button down shirt that complimented his blue eyes. The top three buttons of his shirt were undone, showing off hints of his pale muscular chest, he also wore the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He wore black skinny jeans that nicely showed off his thighs, but kept it casual with some black tennis shoes; he tied it all together with a large watch on his wrist that matched with the one he gave me. His hair looked extra soft and fluffy, perfectly groomed.

"You're wearing the watch I gave you" he said with a large smile, looking at my wrist. "I don't usually wear watches, but it's nice I admit" I said feeling really under dressed compared to him since I just wore jeans and a t-shirt. "Let me change, I feel under dressed" I said, pushing him out the door. "Jordan you look amazing, you always do" Chandler said. "Yeah because a white and black tshirt and jeans is classy" I replied. "Jordan you can wear literally anything and you'll look amazing" Chandler said. "Yeah, ok" I said, closing the door on his face.

I changed into a black and grey striped button down with a dark blue dinner jacket and some dark blue jeans. Compared to how Chandler looked I looked kind of shabby but I wasn't expecting to have to dress up. As I got dressed, a large truck pulled into the driveway and Chandler came out to greet the guys who drove it; after a few words and Chandler signing something, the guys got into a another car that followed them and drove away, leaving the large truck in the driveway.

"What's all that about?" I asked as I walked down stairs. "You said that large vehicles don't trigger your phobia right? So I rented a trunk, I hope you'll feel better in it rather than in my car" Chandler answered. "You didn't have to do that" I said.

"Jordan I want to make you as happy as possible; money isn't an issue, I'd told you that I'd be more than happy to be your sugar daddy" Chandler said, grabbing a set of keys "So you ready to go then?" The truck did help a lot, in fact I didn't even need my meds, a fact that made Chandler super happy.

"So where are we going?" I asked as he drove. "Do you like seafood?" Chandler asked instead of replying. I nodded "Yeah but being from Indiana it's not super fresh, it's usually frozen." "Good, cause I was planning on taking you out for sushi, I know of this really good place" Chandler looked at my arm again "I think I made a good choice on the watch, it really suits you" Chandler said, touching my arm. "We're matching, like we're boyfriends or something" I chuckled.

"Are you ok with that?" Chandler said before quickling asking "You are single right?" I laughed "Yes I am, and why would the world famous Chandler Riggs date a guy like me? You know, he was probably lost his virginity at sixteen to a supermodel or an Olympic athlete or something and goes to big Hollywood parties." Chandler scrunched up his face, wrinkling his nose "He sounds like a douche, I'm glad I'm not that guy. If I can be honest, I'm still a virgin. I want my first time to be special, with someone I love."

"If it makes you feel better, so am I. But you realize that you can have anyone you want with just a smile" I replied. "Not everyone, apparently" he said softly. "What is there someone you like who doesn't know you exist?" I asked. Chandler looked at me for a long moment "Something like that."

"What the hell? Give me their phone number I'll talk some sense into them; Chandler you're a great guy, anyone would be so lucky to have you" I said with a slight scoff; Chandler was such a great guy, how could anyone turn him down. "Thanks Jordan, that really means a lot coming from you" Chandler said with a hopeful smile "Anyway we're almost there."

I would have never stepped in this place on my own, it was far too expensive for me to even order the water here. The place was like...a zen garden or something with the building looking like a japanese building with the graceful roof and everything. The interior was amazing, a small man-made river flowed from a waterfall from one end of the restaurant to another and small koi fish lazily swam in this shallow river that split the restaurant in half. Soft, traditional japanese music played in the speakers overhead.

"I have a reservation, Chandler for two" Chandler said as we walked in. "Oh yes, your table is ready, right this way" the host said, grabbing two menus and walking inside the restaurant. "Watch your step" he said as he walked over the small bridge on the river. We were lead to a table which had a folded card that read 'Reserved - VIP'. "Your server will be right with you" the host said as Chandler and I sat down at the table.

"I have no idea what to order, I've only had sushi like twice before in my life" I said as I looked over the menu. "I'll order for you babe" Chandler said. "Excuse me?" I asked, surprised. "I...err...I said...I'll order for you, do you see that baby?" Chandler said getting incredibly red, gesturing to a young child who was watching the fish swim not far from her.

"Oh, ok. Thanks, I trust you Chandler, just don't order me anything weird" I said, closing my menu, relieved that I wouldn't have to order. "You don't have to call me Chandler all the time. Chan works, Chandler is starting to sound too formal between us" he said. "So I'm officially one of your friends Chan?" I asked. "Well you can be something more if you want" he replied, marking down what he wanted on a little slip of paper before giving it to the server.

I had no idea how to use chopsticks, which they offered instead of silverware; the chopsticks, however, were made from metal like normal spoons and such. Chandler however looked like he had been using them all his life "Help" I said, as the piece of fish I was trying to grab fell off again. Chandler just chuckled and waved over the server who brought me a fork instead.

"How did you learn how to use chopsticks?" I asked, finally being able to eat. "When I was...like...fifteen-ish I went to Japan for a convention or something and everyone made fun of me for not being very good with chopsticks, afterwards I spent an entire week only using chopsticks to eat" Chandler said with a chuckle.

Chandler frowned as his phone started ringing "One moment" he said, answering it. "Hey I told you not to call, Jordan is over" Chandler said quietly, not getting up from the table. "I'm not doing any auditions while Jordan is here....Well then they're going to have to find a new Robin Hood, as I said before I'm not doing anything while Jordan is here" he said before rolling his eyes at me "There are going to be other movies, listen I got to go, this conversation is over. I'm having dinner with Jordan" he said before hanging up "Sorry I thought that conversation would be shorter."

"What was all that about?" I asked. "Nothing, let's just enjoy dinner" he said. "Chandler, wait, did you just turn down a movie role...for me?" I asked. "It was just an audition and I'd rather spend time with you than go to work" he answered simply before quietly adding "After all this might be my only chance." I didn't hear the second part of what he said though as the server's in the restaurant started singing happy birthday to a table near ours.