Chapter 3

"Damn Lena!" David exclaims as he runs over to me and grasps my shoulders, "I don't think I've ever seen you this put together. That dress is literal perfection, I'm so happy the stylists picked out the gold sequined dress." (Pictured Below)

I stuck my tongue out at him and lightly pushed him away from him, "And did you see how much work they had to put in

I stuck my tongue out at him and lightly pushed him away from him, "And did you see how much work they had to put in..."

"Oh hush Lena," Ellie chimed in, "You were easy, it only took so long because of Lin and Stephen constantly interrupting."

I heard Lin giggle from across the room, "If you can't have a little bit of fun wherever you go, then what's the point? By the way Lena, Te ves muy hermosa, very beautiful." He smiled at me.

"Oh, thank you." I said softly and turned back to David with my cheeks ablaze. There was something so infatuating about Lin. He was goofy but suave and both hilarious but serious. I didn't know how to exactly describe him at this point in time.

David raised his eyebrows, "I hate to compliment Lena so many times in one sitting but I'd have to agree with you, quite beautiful." I punched him in the shoulder and gave him a hug.

Cassidy showed up at the door, "Lena! You ready to go through a walkthrough?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." I smiled at her and walked over to where she was standing.

"Can I come to?" I heard Lin shout from behind me. This made me crack a smile.

"Sure." Cassidy said quickly before motioning for us to follow her.

I started walking out the door before I felt a hand on my elbow, "Hi!" Lin said to me as he pulled me along to follow Cassidy through the many corridors.

"Hey." I smiled back at him.

"So where are you from?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Originally from Ohio, currently living in Los Angeles."

"Wow. That's quite the move." He replied quickly.

I looked over at him, "Yeah. Gotta go where the jobs call. I miss Ohio though. LA is just so different than what I'm used to."

"Oh I can imagine," He laughed, "I've never been to Ohio."

"Well, I can say that you're not missing too much. If you've ever been to rural New York that's what the vast majority of Ohio looks like." I laughed.

Just as Lin was about to reply we were interrupted by Cassidy, "Stephen is right through that hallway in the theatre. You're welcome to join them Mr. Miranda."

"Call me Lin! And thank you." He said and pulled me along with him.

"Stephen!" Lin sang as we entered the theatre.