Chapter 28

A/N

Bit of a time skip! Going from December all the way to June. Some things to keep in mind: Lena has finished filming Deadpool 2, Lena is currently filming Star Wars Episode Nine and Lin will be getting back from London!

-----------------------------

I'd like to tell you that the past six months had been just wonderful. But truthfully they have been some of the hardest and most grueling months of my life. Yes, even harder than training for the Olympics. I worked over a long period of time to get to the Olympics, but filming for a movie was an entirely different animal. I spent nearly every hour of every day on set filming. I had to be at my best for nearly sixteen hours every single day. I felt exhausted nearly every day but I couldn't look or act exhausted.

It was even harder these past six months without Lin around. He was supposed to come back in March but needed to stay through June. Everything wasn't so peachy between us either. We had spent more time away from each other than we spent apart. I hadn't seen his face or kissed him since he left to go back to London after the New Year. We had spent six months of calling and face timing one another at weird times of the day. I had grown increasingly frustrated with the situation especially when we tried to find times to fly back and forth to see one another. It never worked out because we were both so busy with filming.

It was now early June and I was deep into filming Star Wars. We had just started getting really into the movie and I had to really transform myself into the character I was playing. Lin was set to come back from London in a couple of days and was having his stuff sent over to our new apartment. I had just moved over a few weeks ago and was slowly getting everything set into place. He had trusted me to pick all of the furniture, which I had a very fun time doing.

It was Saturday June 3rd and I was making breakfast when there was a knock on the door. I quickly opened the door to the FedEx deliveryman who was here to drop off Lin and I's new bedframe and mattress, I was currently sleeping on a blow up mattress.

"Lena Hamilton?" He asked.

"Yep!"

"Sign here please." He gave me the pen and I signed on the dotted line.

"Thank you Miss Hamilton."

"No, thank you!" I smiled and opened my door wider.

"Look, I'm not supposed to do this but this thing is heavy." He pointed to both the box and the mattress, "I can come in and set this thing up. But if you're uncomfortable with that I can leave it right here."

I smiled, "I think I could use the help." I admitted. It was risky letting this complete and total stranger into the apartment but he was right, there was no way I was getting this thing set up.

"This is a nice place!" He said as he hauled the stuff into the bedroom.

"Thank you so much. I've been working on this place for a while."

"You can tell ma'am."

I helped him as best as I could set up the bed and in no time he was off, "Bye! Thank you so much. You've helped me so much. I really appreciate it."

"Of course." He smiled and left. I came back inside and snapped a picture of the completed bedroom and did a little happy dance. Finally, everything was coming together.

I sent the picture to Lin with a quick message (Pictured Below)

Lena: Okay babe! I promised I wouldn't send any pictures of the apartment so you could be surprised. But, I simply couldn't resist. Everything is in place and I finally got the final touches on everything. Can't wait to kiss your face. Love you handsome.