Chapter 10

For the second night in a row I woke up in Lin's guest bedroom and in Lin's clothing. It took me a little bit longer to muster up the will to get out of bed and get ready for the day to come. While I got ready I was thinking about the events that had surfaced last night. After having a breakdown and walking around New York alone, which was incredibly stupid, Lin came and got me. We leisurely made our way back to his apartment where he made me dinner and we watched whatever we could find on TV. He wouldn't let me put in a movie because I fell asleep on him the night before and he wanted to actually be able to talk to me, kind of romantic.

I was smiling to myself as I made my way to the living room of his apartment. I sat down on his couch and cuddled up while reminiscing about the night before. Apparently I hadn't noticed Lin sitting at the kitchen island because I was wrapped up in my own happy thoughts. How could he do this to me and how did he do it so fast?

"What's gotcha smiling like that mi Lena?" Lin brought me a cup of coffee and sat down next to me on the couch.

I thanked him and replied to his original question, "Oh, nothing." I kept on smiling.

"Nothing? There's definitely something." He cocked his head at me.

"Really, it's nothing." I giggled to myself very quietly.

He gave me a faint smile and ran his fingers through his hair, "You're killing me here. Nobody just wakes up with a goofy grin on their face. Especially not you." He raised his eyebrows at me.

I laughed a bit louder this time and looked him in the eye, "I'm just really happy right now." I replied honestly.

"Is that so?"

I nodded my head, "Quite."

"Anything in particular?" He smiled.

I kept on nodding my head, "Yup, you. You make me so happy." I admitted.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him, "Yeah?"

I blushed seeing as how we were so incredibly close to one another. It felt like electricity was shooting between us. I looked up at him and smiled, "Very happy."

He returned the smiled and caressed the left side of my face, "And you, mi hermosa, make me very happy as well."

I felt the heat rising back up to my cheeks, Lin must have noticed because he gave me another smile. Before I could respond Lin lightly pressed down on my lips in the gentlest of ways. Almost immediately I melted into him and returned the gentle kiss. And that's what we did on and off for the remainder of the morning.

How could something like this feel so normal and right? I haven't even known this guy for an entire week but when I saw him my entire body went into frenzy. There was never any awkwardness between us; somehow we just seemed to work together. It didn't make complete and total sense to me and quite frankly it scared the living hell out of me. If I felt like this now how would I feel if I actually formed a relationship with him?

I was knocked out of my thoughts when Lin asked me something, "What was that? Sorry I was in my head." I smiled at him. We were still sitting pretty close on the couch.

He grinned at me, "I'm free for the entire day! Did you have anything in mind?"

I nodded my head, "I do. But we definitely don't have to do it." I assured him before continuing on, "So, you showed me a little bit of your world. How would you feel if I showed you a little bit of my world?"

He grinned at me, "As in?"

"I called one of the gymnastic clubs here in Manhattan and asked for a little bit of gym time. I thought maybe you could come and see what it's about?"