Chapter 30

Two more hectic months had passed and we were already into September of 2017. I was nearing the end of shooting of Star Wars and was planning to take the remainder of the year off from shooting and filming. Meanwhile, Lin was busy working on multiple projects for movies, television shows and even his next musical.

Lin and I were sitting down and eating breakfast when he spoke up, "Hey Lena?"

"What's up?" I smiled and handed Tibby some bacon. Tibby had grown to love the two of us. She always wanted to be around us and always wanted to play.

"So tomorrow is our one year anniversary..."

I smiled, "Is that so? You haven't mentioned that like one hundred times."

He laughed, "I think we should do something! I know we agreed we could just stay in and order food but..."

"We can do whatever you want!" I squeezed his hand, "But you have to plan it all out."

"Your serious?" He gave me that Lin smile.

"Of you having to plan the entire thing out? Yes."

"No!" He laughed, "You're okay with us going out tomorrow?"

"Sure."

"You don't sound so enthused." He frowned.

"Lin, babe, I just want to be around you. I'll be happy doing anything so long as you are there." I kissed his cheek, got up and put Lin's dishes and mine away.

"Perfect! I already have a plan."

I laughed, "I have a nagging feeling that we were going to go out even if I didn't agree to it."

He shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe."

I walked over and wrapped my arms around his chest, "You're lucky that I love the shit out of you."

"Mmm is that so?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes." I whispered in his ear and kissed his neck. I felt the goose bumps roll down his neck, "I love you so." I kissed his lips slowly.

"Jesus Lena." He laughed uneasily, "Don't do that to me."

"Don't do what?" I smiled and kissed his neck some more, very slowly.

"Okay!" He laughed and pushed me away very gently, "You've had your fun." He gave me the wide eyes.

I frowned, "Not nearly enough though." I traced my finger down his torso.

"Yup!" He backed away laughing, "You're doing this on purpose now."

"Oh am I?" I giggled.

"I think you might be."

I stepped towards him and grabbed his hand, "I think you might be right Lin-Manuel."

"The full name?"

I kissed his cheek and laughed, "The entire damn thing." I nearly growled.

"Lena?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Follow me." I smiled and led him to the bedroom.

"Yes ma'am." He yelled. He ran and picked me up before closing the bedroom door behind him.

----------------------------------

I woke up the next morning to Lin staring at me, "Good morning mi amor." He kissed my nose.

"Hi handsome." I smiled.

"Happy one year anniversary!"

"Geesh, I've been dating you for an entire year?"