Chapter 36

"So tell me everything about it!" David nearly jumped on me as I was putting on the finishing touches to our apartment. Our apartment, in London! How cool was that? I was actually living in London!

I smiled, "It was incredible. Literally everything was perfect." I gushed.

"Give me details!" He bounced up and down, "I did plan the damn thing for you."

"Thank you for that by the way. I don't know if I actually got to properly thank you for doing all of that for us."

He smiled, "Anything for my favorite person in the world." He winked.

"We went jet skiing! Lin remembered that was something I've always dreamed of and he took me. It was even better than it looks by the way, I definitely recommend you do that at some point."

He nodded his head and waited for me to go on.

"We swam with dolphins to! I have some really cool pictures that I'm sure you would love. What else? We sat on the beach; we played volleyball with some locals. Lin isn't very good at it, you should've seen him." I giggled, "We dined in fancy restaurants, we went snorkeling... we basically did everything." I smiled.

"You're glowing sweet thing." He smiled, "How was the sex?"

I spit up my soda that I was sipping and nearly choked, "Why? Why do you always do that to me?" I groaned and rolled my eyes at the man who was standing there cracking up at my discomfort.

"Because you're way to easy to make fun of." He winked, "Anyway, I'm glad you had a wonderful time. You and Lin deserve it."

"Thanks David." I smiled, "But now back to the real world. We haven't even been here a week and he's already rehearsing for Hamilton."

"He's a busy man." David said.

"I'm so incredibly happy for him. But I want him all to myself. I know that isn't fair." I laughed to myself.

"You still get to see him everyday though." He nodded his head.

"You're right. God I freaking love him."

"Have you guys talked about kids?"

I looked back at David and smiled, "We have."

"And?"

"We want kids. I just don't know when though. I mean we are both relatively young people. We're both busy you know? I don't think it's in our cards right at this very moment."

He nodded his head and sat down next to me on the couch. He grabbed one of my hands, "Lena please listen to me right now. Okay?"

I looked at him and nodded, "Of course."

He smiled, "Please for the love of God, never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life."

I looked at him and nodded, "We won't. I want kids David! I just want to live my life for a moment, as selfish as that sounds."

"Of course. I completely understand sweet thing. Just don't always make excuses okay? My parents did that. Have I ever told you that? They wanted kids so badly but let their careers prosper instead and my mom couldn't have kids. They adopted me that I am ever so grateful for! Don't get me wrong, I'm so incredibly thankful that they decided to adopt, lord knows where I'd be if they didn't but just don't give that up okay Lena? Do you hear me right now."

I smiled, "I hear you David, loud and clear. Thank you for that. I really appreciate it."

He cleared his throat, "Okay! Now let's talk about what I actually came to London for."