Chapter 18

"Hey sleepyhead! Wake up Lena." I heard Lin whisper into my ear that sent a shiver down my spine.

I groaned and rolled over, "Go away por favor."

"Oh no! You do not get to use my language against me."

"Pero yo si." I said and pulled the blanket up over my head.

"Where have you learned all this Spanish?"

"Shhh. It's bedtime." I groaned.

He laughed and the blanket was pulled out from on top of me, "You are so mean." I finally opened my eyes to see Lin very close to my face, "Well hello." I said surprised by his presence.

"¡Buenos días preciosa!"

"Good morning to you to." I sighed and sat up in the bed.

"Are we grumpy this morning?" He gave me a Lin smile.

I cracked a smile, "No. I'm awake now."

"Good!" He gave me a peck on the lips, "Do you know what day it is?"

I thought about it for a second, "It's Saturday?"

"Well yes you are right there." He smiled, "Today is the day my parents come!"

My eyes grew wide, "Lin!" I jumped out of bed and started ripping off my clothes getting ready to hop in the shower.

"What?"

"I have to shower! Crap! It's already 9 AM." I groaned and rushed to the bathroom nearly naked already. I hadn't even thought twice about stripping in front of Lin.

He waltzed in, "I'm sorry. I didn't really think about that."

I laughed in the shower over the warm water, "It's my fault Lin. I should've set an alarm. Don't feel bad." I said while shampooing my hair.

"If you say so!"

"Hey, what time does their flight come in?"

"12:30, we should leave here around 11:30. Does that work for you beautiful?"

I finished rinsing off the soap from my body and turned off the shower, "Yep. That sounds good. Could you hand me a towel?"

"What if I don't want to?"

I poked my head out from the plastic shower curtain and glared at him very aware of how naked I was behind this thin sheet of plastic, "Now is not the time to do this! I'm meeting your parents soon Lin-Manuel."

He laughed, grabbed a towel and handed it to me, "It's pretty sexy the way you say my full name."

I wrapped the towel around my body and stepped out of the shower, "It's not supposed to be sexy. It's supposed to be intimidating." I scrunched up my nose.

"Well in that case consider me terrified."

"Good." I laughed, as I brushed out my hair still very aware that I was in a mere towel right next to the man who made me very nervous, in a good way.

"Your arm muscles are insane." He said as he squeezed my left bicep.

I smiled at him and shook my head, "I need to start working out again. These bad boys are losing their shape."

He raised his eyebrows, "Hardly. They're like actual guns."

"I always used to be so self conscious of them." I admitted absentmindedly as I continued to brush my long brown hair out.