Chapter 27

"How do I look?" I asked Lin giving him a spin in my new dress.

"Like the most beautiful creature I have ever laid my eyes upon." He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Shut up." I laughed.

"You can't make me." He stuck his tongue out at me."

"I can't? Really?"

He shook his head and have me a smug look, "Nope."

"Interesting." I smiled as I made my way over to where he was standing.

He raised his eyebrows, "What are you..."

"Shh." I whispered as I cupped his face, "I'm making you shut up." I kissed him slowly. I could feel him smile under the kiss. He wrapped on his arms around my neck and the other on the small of my back, bringing me closer to him. This time he kissed me.

"Well, I'll be damned. You did make me shut up." He winked at me.

"Sometimes I can win."

He laughed and finished tying up his tie, "Now how do I look?"

I stepped back and eyed him up and down, "Divine."

He laughed, "I know I look good but I don't know if I look that good."

I shrugged my shoulders and bit my lip, "Well I think you do Mr. Miranda."

"Mr. Miranda? Really?"

I smiled, "What?"

"That makes me sound like I'm fifty years old!" He laughed and scooped me up into his arms.

I kissed his nose, "Not really."

"Yes really."

"Nope."

"Yep."

"Nah."

"Yah."

"No way Jose."

"Yes way."

I shook my head, "Wrong."

He laughed, "Agree to disagree?"

"Sure. But I win. You folded."

"You're damn lucky you're cute Lena." He said as he put me back down to my feet.

I put my hand over my heart and gave him the sarcastic look, "I am so touched that you think I'm cute."

He shook his head, "I think you're the cutest."

"The cutest like ever?"

"Definitely."

"Like of all things cute, I'm the cutest? Me? Really? You are aware that there are puppies and kittens and babies that are really stinking cute."

"I'm aware those things exist. And yes you are the cutest."

"That's so sweet!" I laughed and kissed him quickly, "Well I think you're the most handsomest... If that's even a word."

He was about to reply but there was a knock on the door, "I'll get it." Lin smiled and swiftly opened up the door to reveal Ellie on the other side.

"So sorry to interrupt but most of the family just got here."

"Oh great!" I gave her a warm smile, "We'll be right down."

She nodded and headed downstairs, "You ready to meet your family?" Lin asked grabbing my hand.