Chapter 1

*Sam’s P.O.V.*

It was the last day of school and I couldn’t have been more excited knowing that Joe would arrive any second. Me and my friends, Sasha and Kristi, were standing in the parking lot at the back of the school waiting to meet up with Joe. I was practically jumping up and down with anticipation. I literally could not wait to see him again! I mean, come on, anyone would feel the same if they had to spend almost a year away from their best friend.

“I just hope his brothers don’t show up.” Sasha said.

I nodded in agreement. I mean, I love Joe to death (as in we’re the closest of friends) but his brothers, Kevin and Nick, we just so... so... UGH! Yeah, let’s put it that way. If it weren’t for his brothers Joe wouldn’t have had to move to a different school. His brothers were the ones who got kicked out and had to be sent to another school across the city, but sadly, Joe’s parents wanted all of them in the same school. It became waaay too hard for me to hang out with him anymore because his brothers were ALWAYS around. Plus, I could only see him if I went to the other side of the city. Not necessarily an easy commute. But now that summer’s here, Joe’s back and I can finally see him again.

“I just thought I should let you guys know.” Kristi said. “That one of my friends goes to the same school as them and they told me that Joe’s changed.”

“What?” I asked her utterly confused.

“He’s changed into like, a completely different person. He’s not who he used to be and he’s changed for the worst.”

I just shook my head at her. “There’s no way. Joe would never do something like that... it’s his brothers who are bad.”

Kristi shrugged. “Fine. But don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

I chose to ignore Kristi’s accusations. There is NO WAY that Joe would become anything like his brothers. If anything, he tried his hardest to repel his brothers in any way possible. And besides, he’s my best friend and I’ve known him forever. He’d never do something like that.

**Flashback**

(A.N: when the guys were still at Sam’s school)

Our last class of the day, dance class, had just finished and all of the girls were changing. We had always hated our change room (which was more like a janitors closet) because whenever you opened the door you became completely visible to anyone and everyone in the entire dance studio. We all hated it but had to cope with it. However, because I would always change at the back of the room it had never usually bothered me... until today.

I was just starting to change (me being the slow changer). I still had my shirt on but my dance pants were off as I was just beginning to put on my jeans. Of course, one of the stuck up girls in my class who really could care less about anyone but herself, opened the door wide and walked out.

“Could someone shut the door?” I called, but it was like the girls were deaf or something.

“Shut the door.” I said, my voice beginning to rise.

Still, no one obliged. I didn’t want to have to run up and shut the door with no pants on, but if that’s what I had to do...

Just as I was speed walking up to the door two guys walked by and just my luck... it was Nick and Kevin. Ugh, I forgot the guys in gym liked to use this place to work out. Instantly, Nick and Kevin stopped in their tracks like they had some sort of “naked female” radar. Both their heads spun in my direction as they began gawking at my half naked body. They smiled at me and within seconds they began walking towards me.

“Shut the door!” I screeched as I pitifully attempted to cover myself with my jeans.

Thankfully, Kristi ran up to the door and slammed it in their faces just before they could get in.

“Thank you.” I said still slightly irritated at my idiotic classmates. “Why didn’t anyone close the door sooner?” I asked as my cheeks began beating red

“Who cares?” One of the girls next to me said. “You shouldn’t be embarrassed... they were hot.”

“Obviously you don’t know who they are.” I mumbled under my breath.

Once I was finished changing, there weren’t many girls left so I walked out alone (and decided to leave the door wide open as I left. Hee Hee). I couldn’t believe it when I saw Nick and Kevin literally standing outside the changing room door waiting for me. I absolutely did not want to talk to them, that would just please them even more, so I ignored them and walked out of the dance studio and down the long and unfortunately empty hallway. To my dismay, the guys followed me out into the hallway and with every step I took I could feel their eyes wandering up and down my body. I made sure to stay a few paces ahead of them, but sadly I still wasn’t out of hearing reach.

“Hey Sam, how’s it goin’?” Nick called to me, but I kept my head down and pretended like I couldn’t hear them.

“So Nick,” Kevin said. “You think you’re into dancers now?”

Nick replied with a teasing laugh as Kevin continued. “You think you’re gonna bang a dancer next?” With that, they both peeled with laughter.

The fear that I had been trying to tame suddenly welled up inside of me and before I could stop myself I began running.

“Hey, where are you going?” Nick called as I heard their footsteps speed up as well.

“Just leave me alone!” I shouted harshly back at them.

Their hypnotic laughter followed me down the hallway as they continued to chase after me.

I hated to admit it but I was scared. I quickly dodged around the corner and ran smack into someone. My eyes shot up to theirs and I couldn’t have been more relieved to see that it was Joe. I was close to tears now as I threw myself into him for protection. I buried my face in his chest and he instantly wrapped his arms around me.

“Hey bro, what’s up?” Nick said very casually once they caught up to me.

“I know what you’re doing.” Joe snapped. “Just leave her alone!”

“Fine, fine, whatever dude.” Kevin said raising his hands up and they both walked away.

“It’s ok... they’re gone now.” Joe said rubbing my back.

I hugged Joe tighter so thankful that he had been there, but sadly, we both knew the truth. Sure his brothers were gone now, but they would come back... they always did.

**End Flashback**

==============

hay guys , so tell me if you  like the first chapter so far?

if you like it , plz vote and comment :)

if you don't tell me what you don't like about it in the comments below 

thx for reading :D.

Gharam