Chapter 7

*Sam’s P.O.V.* 

It was a bright and beautiful summer day. The rays from the sun beat down on me, making my skin beg me to drown it in the cool water below. We were out on my family’s boat (black and white sports boat) and had driven around for a little while. Now we were stopped in the middle of the lake. We bobbed with the waves as me, Kristi and Sasha worked on our suntans while the guys jumped into the water. Our boat had been floating there for who knows how long because frankly, on a hot summer day like this, you lost track of the time quite easily. Speaking of hot, after laying on the back of the boat for so long, I began to feel beads of sweat form on my forehead. Just then, Joe climbed back into the boat and shook his wet hair out of his eyes allowing a few drops of water to fall onto my back.

*Joe’s P.O.V.*

After swimming around in the water for a while, I climbed back onto the boat and stepped over Sam who was now laying in her two-piece on the back of the boat tanning. She was wearing a brown bathing suit with a halter top as the top and short-short boarding shorts. I tried to look away but she made it so impossible, especially when she was just laying there, eyes closed, as the sun hit the curves of her body just right. 

“I’m so hot.” I heard her complain more to herself than anyone else.

“Yeah you are.” I mumbled under my breath.

Her head immediately shot up. “What?” She asked.

Crap, I was hoping she hadn’t heard me. “Um... nothing.” I answered trying to hold back a smirk as she gave me one last suspicious stare before she laid back down.

“Sam, I think we should go back now. It’s starting to get late.” Sasha said looking out at the setting sun.

“Alright.” Sam replied and with that, Kevin put the keys in the ignition and started up the boat. However, every time he tried to turn the keys the boat would make a weird sputtering sound and not start.

“What the hell?” Kevin said turning the key even harder.

“Oh, shoot.” Sam exclaimed walking towards Kevin. “I forgot to fill it with gas.”

“Well, now how are we getting back?” Sasha whined.

“Ugh. I don’t know.” Sam exhaled as she held her face in her hands and collapsed into her seat.

We were all sitting down racking our brains trying to figure out what to do. Well, actually the girls were probably the only ones really concerned. Personally, being stuck out on a boat with three hot girls in their bathing suits definitely did not seem like a bad thing.

“Don’t worry.” I said sitting next to Sam. “I got us covered.”

I smirked at my brothers and pulled out something from my back pocket. Sam looked at what was in my hand and her face filled with shock and then disgust.

“Why do you have... that?” She said looking down at the condom.

“You never know.” I answered smugly. “We might be stranded out here for a long time... we’ll need something to keep us entertained.”

I heard my brothers chuckle in the background while Sam just rolled her eyes at me.

“Ugh. Joe, you’re so disgusting!” Kristi scoffed and I just smiled back at her.

*Sam’s P.O.V.*

We were finally back at the cabin. Being stuck in that boat with Joe for that long was pure torture. Thankfully, another boat saw us and towed us back to shore. After that I immediately went to the gas station and filled up the boat. I never wanted to have to go through that again!

It was now dark out and I decided to go upstairs and have a quick shower. I closed the bathroom door behind me and turned on the warm water and hopped in. In the summer I have this habit of almost never taking my bathing suit off (unless of course I go to bed), so for now I went into the shower with my bathing suit on just for a quick rinse. I wanted to wash all the lake water out of my hair and bathing suit. However, even though it was late, I still kept my bathing suit on. You never know, I might feel the sudden urge to go for a late night swim with my friends. 

I stepped into the shower and let the warm water run down my back. My vision almost instantly got blurry as the steam clouded everything around me. I stepped forward and let the water run over my head. Fingers running through my hair, I washed out any lake water that was still there. After a few minutes I was nearly done rinsing off, my bikini just as wet as if I had gone swimming, and stepped under the shower head one last time. I closed my eyes and let the steamy water drown my head and run down my shoulders and back. As my senses followed the flow of the water down my body, I suddenly felt two warm hands place themselves on my hips. I gasped and quickly pulled my head out of the falling water. I tried to turn around, but his grip on my waist tightened as he wrapped his arms around me. I sucked in a quick breath preparing to scream when his lips gently brushed against my earlobe.

“Shh.” He whispered and I instantly recognized Joe’s voice. “No need to scream. Nobody will be able to hear you.” With that he reached his hand passed me and turned the shower tap to high pressure and the rumbling of the water surrounded us.

I softly closed my eyes in defeat, knowing that he was right. His lips left my ear and began caressing my neck until he finally planted them down on my skin.

“Don’t touch me.” I hissed, but he continued kissing my neck completely ignoring me.

Fury was building up inside me until I finally got enough courage to pull away. I cautiously stepped back trying not to slip on the shower floor. I turned to face Joe and thankfully, he was wearing his swim trunks and I was so glad I decided to stay in my swimsuit, but that didn’t make this moment any less awkward. Joe stepped towards me until I found myself completely back up against the shower wall. I tried to hide the fear that was growing in the pit of my stomach, but I guess even through the steam Joe could see the expression on my face.

“Don’t worry.” He said stepping so close to me that our bodies were practically against each others. “I’m not gonna do anything to you.” He smirked and put his hands against the shower wall on both sides of my head. “...tonight that is.” His smirk grew wider as he leaned in once more and gave me a kiss smack on my lips.

I had never felt so small or defenceless in my entire life. I’m sure with the tensity in my lips Joe was able to sense my vulnerability. His hands slid down the wall and one was placed on my waist while the other stroked my cheek. He continued to deepen the kiss as he pressed his body against mine. Before pulling away he let his hand slither down from my cheek and run down my side. The moment his hand touched the bare skin of my side, a violent shiver rushed through my body. As if Joe knew he had gotten to me, he quickly pulled away, shot me one last smile and walked through the shower curtain.

All I could do was stand there, breathing heavily, feeling claustrophobic from the immense amount of steam consuming me. I ran my fingers over my check, the same one he had touched, and knew that I must have been burning red. I took another deep breath as one final shiver ran through my body. I traced my finger over my bottom lip and turned the shower off. 

-------

So .. WHAT DO YA THINk.. i want ALL of ur opinions !!

and just wanted to say , the dirty chapters are SO CLOSE :D 

Vote Commet and fan me :))

Love 

Gharam