Chapter 5

*Sam’s P.O.V.*

(a few days later)

Only a few more minutes and we would be arriving at my cabin. Me, Sasha and Kristi had taken shifts driving for the past three hours while the boys (Kevin, Nick and Joe) followed closely behind us in their car. I turned the car around the corner and down the road finally able to see the beautiful sight that I had been longing to see since last summer. We had arrived just in time to watch the sun fall down behind the orange and pink clouds and then disappear within the mountains. I pulled into the driveway leading up to my parent’s small yet quaint cabin. It was very secluded seeing as it’s completely surrounded by trees and has easy access to the lake. I parked the car and wiped the back of my hand across my forehead. I was already breaking out into a sweat from the intense heat up here.
“We’re here.” I smiled back at Sasha.
She smiled too and nervously glanced out the back window.
“They’re here too.” She groaned.
I know my friends weren’t too keen on coming up here with the three “Jonas pervs” (as we newly nicknamed them), but they also weren’t about to let me have to deal with them on my own. I gratefully smiled at Sasha as we both looked down at the slump on the seat next to her.
“No surprise that she’s out already.” Sasha said and we giggled at Kristi who was leaning against her window fast asleep.
Sasha shook her up and then we all stepped out of the car.

Before even taking my bags out of the car I ran down to the dock until I reached the very edge. I leaned over to see the waves crashing against each other as the smell of the water filled my lungs. I was finally back. My home away from home since I can remember. I came up here with my family every summer. Even though this is my first time here without my family, it just makes me even more excited. My eyes followed the sparkles that the sun cast across the water and the shimmering light that shone off the surface. I never wanted to look away, that was until...

“Hey Sam.” I heard Joe’s voice in the back of my mind.
I wanted to so badly block it out and pretend that they weren’t here. My eyes wandered from the water as I noticed Joe standing right next to me.
“Hey.” I said blankly.
“You got a nice place up here.” Another voice added. It was Nick who was now standing on the other side of me.
“Thanks.” I replied uneasily.
Crap, I was never going to be able to get away from them. I slightly turned my head trying to give my friends the ‘help’ signal however they were too busy talking to Kevin.
“You wanna go for a swim?” Joe asked noticing my flawless gaze into the water.
“Um... no. I’m not even wearing a bathing suit.” I replied.
I noticed how both pairs of eyes now wandered down my body as they noticed just exactly what I was wearing. I didn’t even have to look to remind myself that I was wearing a white t-shirt.
“That doesn’t matter.” Nick smirked. “In fact, that’s even better.”
With that, my focus was no longer on the water below me. I quickly caught both Joe and Nick share a sly glance. They smiled back at me as I instantly realized just how surrounded I actually was. 

It wasn’t even a second before they had both grabbed onto me. Joe had my wrists and Nick quickly lifted me up by my ankles.
“What are you doing?!” I screeched.
Joe laughed. “What do you think?”
They began slowly swinging me back and forth.
“Don’t you dare!” I snapped at them as their momentum gained.
Their smiles just got brighter as they shouted, “One... two... three!”
With that, they let go of my wrists and ankles as I dropped down into the freezing cold water. Yes, it was summer but the water is always really cold. I quickly sprang up above the surface as their laughs echoed down to me. I just glared at them as Kristi, Sasha and Kevin ran over.
Kristi rolled her eyes at the guys. “You guys are so immature.”
Kevin shared that same look with his brothers and within moments Kristi was thrown into the water splashing me right in the face.
“Oh, my god!” She screamed gasping for air.
We both looked up at the guys who were all now laughing their faces off.

“Nice one.” Sasha said no longer holding back a laugh.
“Sasha?!” Me and Kristi said at the same time.
“What?” She giggled. “It’s actually really funny.”
We both shook our heads at her as we helped each other out of the water and back onto the dock.
“You guys really shouldn’t be so offended.” Nick said staring us both up and down. “You look damn hot right now.”
Me and Kristi both looked down at our drenched and dripping clothes.
“Sam.” Kristi mumbled and nudged me.
I followed her gaze and immediately noticed my soaking wet white t-shirt now completely revealing my bra underneath.
My face instantly flushed as I frantically covered up my chest as best as I could.
I turned towards Joe. “Don’t you ever do that again or you’ll be in so much trouble.” I said gritting my teeth.
“Is that a threat or a promise?” Joe replied with a cocky smirk.
I rolled my eyes at him and clenched my fists as I walked past him. Me and my friends hastily ran into the cabin towards a new change of clothes while the guys obnoxious laughter and whistles followed behind us.
“How long are we staying here with these guys again?” Sasha asked in an annoyed tone.
I shook my head in uncertainty, just wishing that summer would be over already.
--------
so what do ya think ?! .she is spending the whole summer with three horny boys !!

vote 

comment 

and fan me 

Love 

Gharam