chapter 20

THANK YOU guys for the votes n support , and it would mean a lot to e if u helped me get more readers :) thank u again, hope u like this one :)

Sam’s P.O.V.*

(the next morning)

I woke up and was surprised to feel two arms wrapped around my waist. I opened my eyes and was instantly put into shock when Joe was laying there next to me. I thought his trademark move was to always leave his girl in the bed before they woke up; it was his rule. I looked up at him and watched as his eyes slowly slit open. I greeted him with a smile that he warmly returned.

“It’s time to get up.” He said.

“Aww Joey. Can’t we sleep in a little longer?” I playfully begged.

He simply shook his head smiling. Now deciding to really become a tease I climbed on top of him, him wearing his underwear and me wearing mine. I laid on top of him running my hands up his body hoping he would give in. He continued to refuse so I began kissing down his neck and across his chest.

“Please sleep in with me.” I begged while kissing him.

Finally, I pulled away and looked into his eyes with my irresistible puppy dog pout.

“Please.” I said one last time.

There was a long moment of silence where we both stared into one another’s eyes. Our faces only inches apart, he let out a small smirk.

“No.” He said simply.

“Fine.” I replied making sure he knew I was disappointed.

“Aww baby, don’t be mad. Come here.” He said pulling me towards him.

I leaned down making sure my lips were almost touching his knowing that now was the perfect time for a little payback. When our lips were about to meet I smiled at him and before he could blink I jumped off the bed.

“Hey!” He called after me as I pulled the sheet off the bed covering it around me.

“If you want a kiss then you’re gonna have to catch me.” I replied.

I laughed at him and he smiled back at me as I turned and ran out of the room. Just as I ran into the hallway he stepped on the trailing end of the sheet and yanked it away from me. I let out a small shriek as I looked down at my practically half naked body in the middle of the hallway. I heard him laugh and continued to run. I immediately heard his footsteps falling farther and farther behind me as he chased me. 

I turned the corner and suddenly ran smack into someone. I looked up only to have shivers sent down my spine as Nick smirked down at me while his eyes, filled with desire, ran up and down my body. He slowly backed me up against the wall and cornered me. My eyes dodged from one side to the other frantically searching for Joe, but he was nowhere to be seen.

“Hey baby.” He said pressing his body against mine.

“Hi.” I replied trying to hide the shakiness in my voice.

“You know, I thought you were my slut.” He said.

“I am.” I assured him, all the while wishing the fact didn’t have to be true.

“Well, if you are my slut... then how come we’ve never had sex?” He said, his tone beginning to get harsher.

Not knowing what to say I looked away from him trying not to speak a word or make any sort of eye contact.

“You’ve been avoiding me Sam.” His enticing voice whispered in my ear.

His soft lips brushed against mine as he ran his hands up my body.

“I’ve been waiting too long.” He whispered.

He gently bit my bottom lip as he ran his hand down to the inside of my thigh.

“See you tonight.” He said with a smirk and turned and walked downstairs.

Terrified, I ran back into Joe’s room. The tears brimmed in my eyes as I looked around not seeing him anywhere. Suddenly, someone came up behind me wrapping their arms around my waist. My breath caught in my throat and I gasped not knowing what to do. I turned into him and immediately was thankful that Joe was the one with his arms around me. He had the sheet already wrapped around him and tightly wrapped it around my now shivering body. He pulled me in pressing me right up against him and lifted my head up by my chin.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, obviously able to see the tears glistening in my eyes.

“It’s nothing.” I said lying through my teeth.

Knowing not to press the issue any further, he held me close to him and softly planted his lips on mine. I smiled up at him assuring him that he was making me feel better. However, as hard I tried I couldn’t stop my mind from thinking that Joe was starting to like me as more than his slut, maybe I was starting to get my old friend back.

----------

so .do u think that Joe really start to Like Like sam .not just as his slut but ..more?!

and what do you think she will do with Bad Nicholas . will she tell him the truth and stop him.or she will just have to have sex with him . what do you think Joe will do adn feel if they have sex ?! 

tell me what do you think ?